~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we played soccer in gym again.

I can't believe Brianne is having someone over . . . and that person is Jenna.

i cant believe i actually got to band on time tonight! :lol:
i cant believe how much spit was in my horn when i got there :(

Arg! I can't believe what a nightmare work is at the moment. I've had a row with 3 customers, I'm here on my own and I'm starving hungry for lunch, and to top it off I can't even have a cup of tea as we've got no damn milk.

Tinkerbell said:
and to top it off I can't even have a cup of tea as we've got no damn milk.

*hugs* I feel bad for you. I had a little strop at work this morning when we ran out of milk and no one told me!

I can't believe how many people want to come to my work event. It's the first time I've had to organise one and it looks like I will have the best attendance of all time! *yay* :lol:

Tinkerbell said:
I'm here on my own and I'm starving hungry for lunch, and to top it off I can't even have a cup of tea as we've got no damn milk.

You know what... I always put milk in my tea (and sugar, doh) and because of the milk... here people think you are total weird if you put milk in your tea :rolleyes:

So I was bit confuzzled in England when someone asked "coffee or tea" and I answered "tea" (since I learnt English "coffee" means ickyicky instant coffee) and there was milk even I didn't ask for it :eek:

I can't believe my friend (who lives in a different city then I do) and I are eating the exact same brand and color of sucker! Yes, this is amazing for me :p

I can't believe what an odd day I had today :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back