~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs Ducky and passes over some beer*

I can't believe how BORING my social teacher is. Good lord. We spent two hours sleeping because he was talking constantly about dictators. :rolleyes:

Thank ye all. I'm ok, jammed neck still. Will see the doc today (didn't get there yesterday because I slept so much :p ) just in case neckache won't go away and need some...therapist. Kind for the insurance company.

Also realised that it was seatbelt that caused the pain in chest, collarbone 'n stuff (I mean, it't doesn't hurt but when you press the spot a bit... I guess it's the sking/muscles)

Thankfully not my fault so I didnt have to startto deal with insurance company :rolleyes: (except now I called if there's any chance to get some replacement car)

More like our poor Honda :(

Thank you for the beer *grabs it*

I can't believe I'm actually going to see the doc. He freaks me out :eek:

I can't believe my oldest cat had sneaked in my room last night, I didn't see her and woke up at 4:30am when she got on my chest and wanted food :eek: I guess she had even slept in my bed :lol:

DaWacko said:
I can't believe my oldest cat had sneaked in my room last night, I didn't see her and woke up at 4:30am when she got on my chest and wanted food :eek: I guess she had even slept in my bed :lol:

Aww, Ducky she probably knew you weren't feeling well and wanted to be with you. :) My old cat always used to stay with me when I was sick. Feel better soon Ducky.

I can't believe more that half the office are off sick! Looks like it'll be a really quiet day for me! I also can't believe that one of the bosses (not mine though) told me that we should all dress smarter, we dress appropriately for our jobs, and she doesn't even know what I do so get over it woman! :p

I can't believe I went to bed last night with a headache, woke up this morning with a headache, went to bed again with painkillers and woke up again with a headache :(

DaWacko said:
Also realised that it was seatbelt that caused the pain in chest, collarbone 'n stuff (I mean, it't doesn't hurt but when you press the spot a bit... I guess it's the sking/muscles)
Yeah, I remember when I had a car crash about 6 years ago (smallish one), the area where my seat belt was, was a little sore for a few days, but at least it's better than the alternative. :eek:

I can't believe how much washing I had last night! :eek: I was ironing for about 3 hours. Ah well, at least it's all done. :lol:

I can't believe that even though my thesis is almost finished and I'm going to hand it in by Friday, it's making me feel ill :eek: Every time I look at it or think about it, I feel all weak and funny :eek:

wibble said:
I can't believe that even though my thesis is almost finished and I'm going to hand it in by Friday, it's making me feel ill :eek: Every time I look at it or think about it, I feel all weak and funny :eek:

ooh I know that feeling. Mine is done and I have to turn it in in January, everytime I look at it, I want to change it into something better hehe. :eek:

I can't believe that two weeks after my aunt died of a brain haemorrhage, my other aunt has one as well. It looks like I have to go to another funeral next week :(

can't believe that even though my thesis is almost finished and I'm going to hand it in by Friday, it's making me feel ill
Aw... it'll all be over soon *hugs wibble and hands over cookies*

I can't believe that after my shower, I didn't feel like getting dressed, so I put my pj's back on.

saras_girlfriend said
I can't believe that two weeks after my aunt died of a brain haemorrhage, my other aunt has one as well. It looks like I have to go to another funeral next week :(

*hugs* I'm sorry. :(

I can't believe this is the first time I've gotten sick this year...And yet I should be in bed. :lol:

I can't believe I actually went to my dad's house.

I can't believe Dad got a kitten and I wanted to name her Grissom (but she was a girl so I couldn't) so I instead settled on Calligh.

I can't believe Wilson made fun of Jenna. lol

I can't believe I'm gonna paint my room that shade of pink!

I can't believe I haven't studied for my french quiz yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back