I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphin said:
I can't believe how fat I'm... :eek:

I'm sure you're not that fat!! PM me also if you wanna :)

I can't believe I have been playing the same game on the internet for over 3 hours, I am desperate for the toilet but have only just realised cause I have been enjoying the game so much! :lol:

Awe, Dolphin, if you wanna talk you know where to find me! :p

I can't believe a little kid that is like 10 called me hot today! I was like ewww...then Allie (my girlfriend) turned around and told him I was gay :lol: it was hilarous!

Yeah Dolphin, you can talk to me as well, I know and accept that I'm somewhat fat so I know the pain.

I can't believe how mad I'm geeting at a friend of mine.

^ Happy birthday :).

I can't believe two guys want me now.
I can't believe I don't wait either one of them :lol:.
I can't believe I found the perfect colour scheme for my new room.
I can't believe I start school in 6 days :(.

hey dolphin...when i felt fat you said i wasnt...so you are sooooooo not fatt!!!!!!! but pm me if you like!
i cant believe im moving so soon!!!!!

i can't believe it is tomorrow, i just CAN'T believe it!
school, school, school... :mad:
no really.. omg.. it is tomorrow.. i F**** can't believe it! :eek:

I can't believe there r 2 guys that like me! I can't c me ever liking either of them!
I can't believe 1 of them is 1 of my best guy freinds!

I can't believe I seriously got a phone call yesterday from my grandparents saying "were in town tomorrow, let's go out for dinner!" grr...it's like NO notice at all!

I can't believe that my exam, the very very important one that we've all been working for for the last 6 years, is in 3 days time! Dunno if I should be excited or nervous.

I can't believe there are loads of new Maria Bello-pictures, I'm so happy. :)

I can't believe I had such great time last week.

I can't believe we were in the middle of noooo f*ckin' where.

Danique, Golden_Smile, Lev and Kate (I think I didn't forget anyone!), thanks. I'm not that fat... I just said that because I'm fatter than last year and I'll be 30 next week so... :rolleyes:

I can't believe how wonderful you all are!!! :p

I cant believe I'm biting my nails since I read the new spoilers of CSI.
I cant believe I started crying when I saw the music video with spoilers about season 7.
I cant believe I'm back...
I cant believe how hungry am I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back