I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks around* I can't believe you still remember that 'sayang' thing Jayne! And of course, it's great to be back.....for now anyways. *looks at Puffin things* I see I've missed alot! :lol:

I can't believe you're back, Casper! :).

I can't believe I had so much fun today.

I can't believe I have to cook.

I can't believe I was harassed at work today by a creepy man :eek: God, I so glad when I didn't have to help him anymore and got away from him :eek: I practically ran upstairs to the staff room for my tea break afterwards in case he had some other problem he wanted me to help him with!

:eek: I can't believe my co-mod got harassed!
GRR!

I can't believe Neopets has some new story coming up and they hide the ship and the Mahjongg type of game is lost and I can't play it and I'm devoted to that game...

how do I survive now *cries*

That was awful, wibble!

I can't believe how much my arms hurt from carrying my cat to the Vet. :(

I can't believe my cat weighs 7 kg!!! :eek:

I can't believe this guy I liked for the longest time has a thing for me too!

I can't believe I'm too scared to make a move even though I've known him since June.

I can't believe I'm dancing in my seat to my ipod to Canned Heat by Jamiroquai as I'm typing this :lol:.

^ XD I love Canned Heat! And good luck with the guy, J :3

I can't believe how loud the blue jays are outside...

I can't believe I still have 2 weeks of holiday.

I can't believe I'm so tired

I can't believe I have to work tomorrow.

I can't believe my dog woke me up this morning. She went mad and started running around my bedroom. :eek: After that, she jumped on my head. :lol:

I can't believe how much I don't love my parents anymore! I just realised last night :( But they really have treated me like s**t. I'm being totally serious as I am typing this 'I can't believe'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back