I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
jlinn said:
i can't believe how addicting these CSI shows have become to me and now I stay on this site all time too just to hear more CSI stuff. I can't believe I can't stop

it happens here! :devil: take a deep breath and overflow your brains with information! :lol:

i can't believe i didn't sleep last night because my hamster was doing his night walk in 'wheely' :mad:

i can't believe i like Spanish music! :lol:

i can't believe i don't have any crush! :eek:

I can´t believe I´m the luckiest person on earth! I can´t believe how great and gorgeous she is :D

I can't believe I was sure I heard the key turn in the front door and thought my parents came home one day earlier than planned.. while I just lit a cigarette.. my heart skipped a beat, I freaked out.. but luckily it was the door of the neighbours.

I can't believe I lit my first cigarette today! And no, I wasn't the one who was smoking, lol, it was for an old woman at work. :)

Jasmine, hope you feel better soon.

I can't believe that tomorrow I've to take one of my cats (Picolli) to the Vet.

I hope you're cat is fine Dolpin!! I remember taking my cat to the vet.. that was so funny (it was just for a check-up), but I didn't have such a basket thingie to take her, so me and my housemates put her into a carrying-bag.. still weeks later, the cat sped away when we came back home from shopping and she spotted the bag :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I hope you're cat is fine Dolpin!! I remember taking my cat to the vet.. that was so funny (it was just for a check-up), but I didn't have such a basket thingie to take her, so me and my housemates put her into a carrying-bag.. still weeks later, the cat sped away when we came back home from shopping and she spotted the bag :lol:

He is going to be castrate (is peeing my parents house)... poor cat!

I can't believe Jayne's housemates put her cat into a carrying-bag... :lol:

I can't believe a customer burped down the phone to me this morning. :eek: I was so shocked I didn't know what to say, he didn't even apologise for it. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back