I Can't Believe It #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I did it again...I'm getting hooked on "Dead Like Me" and the show ended it's series a while ago. I did the same thing with Buffy & The X-Files, started watching after it ended.

I can't believe mum didn't make a fuzz about money :eek: :D

I can't believe dad is coming home tonight and I now only realise that I didn't even actually realised he was gone for several days :rolleyes:

I can't believe how funny my Eneco-calender is.. it cracks me up every day.. the cartoons are just so funny :lol:

I can't believe I still have no idea how to decorate my bedroom..

I can't believe Alonso and Schumacer got penalty for 'dangerous driving' and that Kimi got the pole position! YAY!!! I'm so happy... GO KIMI!!! :D

I can't believe my back hurts once again, and I can't believe I'm missing the Ajax - Manchester match tonight!

wibble said:
^ So is that expensive for a calf? *has no idea about farming* Maybe they were just rich and desparate for a calf :p

Yes it is :eek: Man, we paid 500€ and it was almost a year old heifer. Usually a heifer (=over 6 months old cow that hasn't calved yet) costs around 1000€ and calfs less than that.

I can't believe how busy work was today. :eek: Saturday's are normally fairly quiet. About 12pm I wanted to scream. :lol:

I can't believe how much my dog is shedding... I cleaned the house yesterday, today I have fur all over the floor... :mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back