How tall are you?

I'm 21 and I'm 5'1". Somehow I got screwed in height because my dad was 5'5" and my mom is 5'8". Shouldn't I be in between? :lol:

I always get the short jokes at work. My boss always mocks me, but that might be because he's 6'5" and jealous of me because I don't hit signs. :p

I am 5ft 1 and 3/4 but I tell everyone that I am 5ft 2. I am definetly not an average height for 15 year olds. My little brother is 4 years younger than me and he is and inch taller than me and my other younger sister, 6 years younger is about 4 inches shorter than me. All of my family and friends are taller than me. My mom says I am not going to grow anymore.

I'm 5ft 6.5 lol. I think I'm taller than all my friends, they are all like 5ft5 and below, but my brother is 15 and he's already like 6ft 1, so I think we are a tall family, with the exception of my mum who's short ;)

I'm somewhere around the 6'-6'1" mark. I've been measured by a couple people but there never seems to be a dead on height. I just usually end up saying 6'1" because it's taller. :D

I'm a fraction under 5'9, so the doctors generally round up. T'is nice of them. But honestly I like my height - I wouldn't want to be any taller or any shorter.

I wish i was a few more inches taller, but whatever im fine, even tho half my friends are like giants compared to me..

I'm 5'3... I wish i was like 5'5, but i guess i have to live with the height that I am... im not complaining or anything, i get made fun of sometimes, but theres nothing i can do about it.... aside from that one surgery, but come on, who wants that??? surgery sucks!

To quote myself from the very top of this page:

Elsie said:
Erm, this thread is clearly spammy. So everyone please try and add more content, if that is possible in a thread about how tall you are?

Most of you have shown that it is indeed possible to add more content to your posts, and I thank you for that. However, this thread, like many others in Miscellaneous, is still spammy, and I'm both frustrated and bored with personally spamming this forum with the same 'please add more content' post.

Frustrated or not I will persist, please add more content!

Myself? I'm 5' 8" , or perhaps a little less, if it is possible for one's bones to shrink with time.

I'm 21 and only 5"3 which is lovely... I'm short but not so short. Although my brother is 18 and a hell of a lot bigger than me is embarassing.

oh my word I made this ages ago I forgot I had this account haha been busy with education lol

I'm glad to see there are short ppl like me I feel left out where I live lol

Back