How tall are you?

I'm almost 19 and I'm 5'3.
I guess it's not too bad, could be worse I suppose but my height is fine, i just wish i was like 5'5" or something... the only thing that makes my height worse is that a lot of my friends are close to 6' or are 6' and just makes me feel like a peanut.

OK, I'll say it again. This thread is a little spammy, please add more content to your posts. Thank you.

magicmunchies said:
I'm 165cm, that's not that short...but I'm nearly one of the shortest in my class...I must be surrounded by giants

The same thing is happening at my school. I'm not short but everyone is getting WAY taller. I used to be third tallest, now I'm middleish :lol:

Hmm, around here people seem to be getting smaller. It's the younger grades, actually. I haven't grown any taller but I swear, the kids at my old middle school DO NOT look like they're in sixth grade! More like fourth! :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway, I'm 5'8". I've always been tall and when I was a kid I hated it, but now, for the most part, I'm cool with it. Most people have caught up to me in height, so it's not as big a deal. And the beauty of being tall is you don't have to wear heels! Of course, the downside of that is you can't find any shoes that aren't ugly....all the nice shoes have heels! But I digress...

I'm 6'2" tall. I didn't start growing till I joined the Navy 2 years after high school. In school I was 5'8" my senior year. I'm at least 6" taller than anyone else in my immediate family. Mom and Dad are both 5'4" tall.

Back