How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by draig_goch, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Erm, this thread is clearly spammy. So everyone please try and add more content, if that is possible in a thread about how tall you are? ;)

I am 5ft 6. Probably pretty average really. My Dad is 6ft 5, and I remember all my friends, when I was young, thinking he was a giant. :lol:

2. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Totally true I'm 170cm/5'7" and I'm the shortest of all my friends... I'm pretty short around here (the Netherlands) with my 5'7 :) I'm a girl btw. But I do have large feet: 42 (Eur), 8.5 (USA).
    I am the shortest in my family too. Except for some nephews and cousins that are still growing :p

3. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

5'4" :cool:
    I've always been the shortest one of my class back in high school. I'm also the shortest one in the family, except my cousins who still need to grow and my grandmother (but that's because she's already shrinking :lol:)

But since the world of uni opened her doors for me, I've never been the shortest anymore :D

And yes, dutchies are tall :p. In some of my classes we have about a dozen Hollanders, all not short at ALL.

4. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

True, my Belgium friends aren't that tall either. Only my best friend from there is taller. I do eaqual in height with his dad but both his sister and mum are way shorter than me!

I have one friend from Kung Fu who's shorter than me... He's a male. But his parents are from China and Cape Verdie. Ohw and I had a friend in High School who was shorter... She's from Aruba with Latin ensestors. But yet. here I am very short around here with my 5'7".

When I go to other countries on holiday... when you stay with local residents that rent out some rooms in their house I usually have problems with the showers. I don't fit well underneath them... In hotels or on campsites I usually don't have any problems with anything.

I once looked up the heights of the csi miami cast... And I find it hard to believe that I am about one head taller than calleigh/emily proctor and alexx/khandi alexander ;)

edit: just as tall as eva la rue/natalia boa vista! damn... I think she looks tall on tv! On heels she doesn't do much under for the guys there ;)

5. LCTRgirl

LCTRgirl Civilian

My height? 5'8" in the morning before I've slouched a bit. I should stop doing that :-D

6. nessy

nessy Witness

5ft 7ins or thereabouts. Quite tall for a female and love being able to reach things most of my female friends can't.

7. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I'm 1'70 m, and now I'm one of the tallest of all my friends. When I was yoounger, I had a very hard complex with height because my older brother is 1'90 and my 'little' one is now 2 meters tall. I was bigger than most of my friends, but having those giants at home was really frustrating.

I also love to wear high heels, and very high. When you can used to them you can do everything, even run or change a tire with them on.

8. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I'm 5'2" and damn proud of it.

Being small means I can sneak into places and slip through crowds easy to get to the front :lol:

Plus being small means I get to ask the hot assistant to reach the top shelf for me at the store. Always good.

I get the small jokes though. Like, if I say something really clever or witty, I get the whole 'who said that, do you see anyone?' joke. It's not nice haha.

It was fun when I sent my headshots to my agent, she was all 'oh, I have a modeling job for you'... hummm, yes, my height was a problem then. :lol:I'l stick to acting hehe.

Small = cool

9. Comte

Comte Police Officer

I still feel endagered here..Haha...
    I'm 181cm,which is 5'11,if i'm not mistaken?
    I'm a guy.From Singapore..Just above average,here..

10. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I'm 5'5" which is about average in Canada. I've never really been the tallest or the shortest. I always seem to find myself in the middle. In high school though most of my actual friends were shorter than me. The only place that I have been the shortest is when I'm at Second City for some reason. In a class of 13 I'm the second shortest which was different :p

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm almost 5'7.

12. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I am 5'4ish, so pretty short. My sister is like 5'6, while the other is getting to 5'4. And they are both younger than me... 0.0

13. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

I'm 13 and I'm about 167cm/170cm.

I was always the tall kid at school...Now I'm just a litte taller *is proud*

14. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I'm almost 20 and I'm 5'4 which is really sad, because my cousin is 11 and she is like 5'2 5'3 and she still has all time time to grown, my dad is my height and my mom is pretty tall like 5'9.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm 21 and I'm 5'10, I'm the tallest girl in all of my family and only 2 inches shorter than my older brother, who's 6'0. Good thing that my husband is taller than me at 6'5, I've noticed that all of my crushes are between 5'7 - 5'11 and I just think that it's weird that I'm attracted to guys that are almost shorter than me :lol: