• I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by Destiny:
Posted by Jessica_Lynne_Says:
well, now I feel old, i just entered the 21-30 bracket! :p
:eek: :p i am soooooo NOT offended by that considering i am in the 31 to 40 bracket (i am 31), so how old are ya feeling now? :lol: :D ;)

That is just the same thing I was thinking, gosh, my aching back and knees ;)

Kelly

Hey hey hey, backs are fine cause actually mine does hurt (i hate storms) but no knee problems all most 6 months ago i had that scope proceedure done on my one knee.
It worked and all, but i am more of a weather beacon then i was beacon then i was before it. grrrr lol.
OH don't forget the grays that will pop in unannounced and when you least expect it. :lol:

Posted by science_freak:
Posted by CaptainMiracle51:
MacGyver is coming out on DVD?

Is MacGyver a real TV show? :confused: I thought only Patty & Selma watches it...

Hmm..let me guess... you were born in the 90's? :D :p
It was made from 1985 - 1991. Here they start always a few years behind, which explains how I've watched it. I also caught reruns a few years ago of season 1.
Yeah it was and darn asskicking show it was and Richard Dean Anderson was so cool as MacGyver and he was everyone's hero!
And it had sooo great theme
*listens to MacGyver theme*

Posted by Destiny:
Hey hey hey, backs are fine cause actually mine does hurt (i hate storms) but no knee problems all most 6 months ago i had that scope proceedure done on my one knee.
It worked and all, but i am more of a weather beacon then i was beacon then i was before it. grrrr lol.
OH don't forget the grays that will pop in unannounced and when you least expect it. :lol:

Man Destiny, did you have to go there?!?! The women in my family gray prematurely, needless to say I've been doing the "highlighting" thing for the last 5 years in preparation for that! I still see the occasional strand though.... grrrr :p

Posted by DaWacko:

I wish I was that young... :) I was born in the 80's, however I'm not a big fan of TV - well, not the advertisements anyways. So I only watch shows on DVDs. I know, I'm probably missing out on alot of good TV shows... ;)

Posted by science_freak:
Posted by DaWacko:

I wish I was that young... :) I was born in the 80's, however I'm not a big fan of TV - well, not the advertisements anyways. So I only watch shows on DVDs. I know, I'm probably missing out on alot of good TV shows... ;)
ooo... I watch tv and movies alot tho...sports are still very important to me so I don't sit inside the house all day (even it looks like I live here) Where I live, they do not rent tvshow dvds so it would become a little bit too expensive to buy those, especially when almost every box is import dvd.
My friends started to laugh on Tuesday when we watched 24 because I connected lots of characters to other tv shows :lol: "that was in that show... ooo...that used to be in that" :p
Ah well.. MacGyver started '85... so something else good happened on that year (first good thing was that I was born but after that :p)

Posted by DaWacko:
ooo... I watch tv and movies alot tho...sports are still very important to me so I don't sit inside the house all day (even it looks like I live here) Where I live, they do not rent tvshow dvds so it would become a little bit too expensive to buy those, especially when almost every box is import dvd.
My friends started to laugh on Tuesday when we watched 24 because I connected lots of characters to other tv shows :lol: "that was in that show... ooo...that used to be in that" :p
Ah well.. MacGyver started '85... so something else good happened on that year (first good thing was that I was born but after that :p)

I don't think we can rent TV shows on DVD here either...
I usually buy it. It's not as pricey as it sounds, I don't watch many TV shows ;) - currently I'm just watching CSI. And I don't watch the spin offs either.

Ohhh... This is embarassing, you're younger than me & I didn't even know MacGyver was a 'real' show. Maybe I should spend sometime with the TV :rolleyes:

Posted by science_freak:
Posted by DaWacko:

I don't think we can rent TV shows on DVD here either...
I usually buy it. It's not as pricey as it sounds, I don't watch many TV shows ;) - currently I'm just watching CSI. And I don't watch the spin offs either.

Ohhh... This is embarassing, you're younger than me & I didn't even know MacGyver was a 'real' show. Maybe I should spend sometime with the TV :rolleyes:

Yea those are for a student who lives with student welfare. I bought full season 1 of CSI, 84e with shipping. And it's one of the cheapest full season shows. Well..Law&Order season one costs 22e.
I watch tv because I've never had anyone to hang out with because I live middle of nowhere.
Ah well...

Posted by DaWacko:
Yea those are for a student who lives with student welfare. I bought full season 1 of CSI, 84e with shipping. And it's one of the cheapest full season shows. Well..Law&Order season one costs 22e.

Oh, Law & Order. Is that show any good?
I'm trying to decide whether I should get it... Apparently it's airing its 14th season, right? I think that's the longest series I've ever heard of.

Posted by DaWacko:I watch tv because I've never had anyone to hang out with because I live middle of nowhere.
Ah well...

Well there's plently of people to hang out with here :) :)
There seems to always be someone reading the CSI Forum, is this the most popular CSI forum or are all CSI forums this packed?

Law and Order is pretty good. They have managed to survive with a revolving door of actors in various parts. No original character from the first season remains.

Law and Order competes with CSI: NY here and sadly I have found myself still being loyal to the L & O franchise.

I like Law&Order or at least two of them. I'm not sure have I seen 3rd one. I've seen original and SVU.
I think Simpsons have more seasons behind :p

Yeah, this is good place to hang out... except when you should be reading for the test (like me at the moment)
I've never really looked at other forums... one had creepy colours so. And I'm a member so many forums that really can't take those anymore. :lol: But I can't say is this the most popular...haven't take a look. But it should be :D

i like how there`s a variety of people in the different age groups. you get everyone`s opinion! :D

i love how there are others my age! [15] but i feel lost at times because since i only got really obsessed with this show for just a few months now, i tend to not know what the heck people are talking about!!! i`ll catch up soon!

...Charisma...

Posted by science_freak
Oh, Law & Order. Is that show any good?
I'm trying to decide whether I should get it... Apparently it's airing its 14th season, right? I think that's the longest series I've ever heard of.
Gunsmoke ran for 20 years. That might be the longest running scripted drama. The Simpsons is on their 16th year. Some news and interview shows like 60 Minutes (37 years), The Today Show (53 years), and Meet The Press (58 years) have run much longer.

I am a L&O Fan as well (All 3) and i will soon check out the 4th (Trial by jury), and i too have the Wednesday night loyality problem, but the difference is for me, with CSI NY i couldn't really get into it, it was dark, i haven't seen it in the lighter stage, but i only watched eps that caught and held my eye, otherwise mainly i stuck with L&O.

The problem with watching L&O is the new character i don't like Dennis Farina to begin with, and on this show even less lol, on the show he seems flashly, bored and disinterested, he is catching on, but i think it will be a while for me at least.

Ever revolving door of members in the Tv/Media forum "Talk Law & Order" I think i listed all the revolving actors, though i don't think i put in Elisabeth Rohm because she had not left at that point, But the new ADA seems cool i seen her on the 1-19 ep.

L&O Criminal Intent has Goren and Eames as partners, and Deakins is the captian, Carver is the ADA.
CI's opening: "In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case squad. These are their stories."

Just trying to see if that helps DaWacko Remember a little bit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back