Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m 16,started watching since...the first episode...i can`t remember how old was i.The premiere episode!

I don't really want to give my age...but I don't care. Let's do the math here. I've been watching CSI since I was at least 10 years old. We are on season 6 now and I count that as a year. In two months I will be a different age than I am now. hehe..figure that one out lol if you have basic math skills of course lol

I don't really want to give my age...but I don't care. Let's do the math here. I've been watching CSI since I was at least 10 years old. We are on season 6 now and I count that as a year. In two months I will be a different age than I am now. hehe..figure that one out lol if you have basic math skills of course lol

your turning 17

i'm 16, my friends got me hooked on csi last year...hey almost a years since i watched my first eppy, it was the one where the old women dies and the cats start eating her body.... that was a sad eppy actually but within 10 mins. of the show i was hooked

I'm 17...I got hooked on it this year thanks to Spike's week long marathon in march and since then...my addiction develeoped in five long days of CSI(seasons one through four) after that, I tuned in at CBS for the last few episodes of Season 5...I went from hook, line and sinker...and I love it! :)

I'm 18 and fell in love with CSI last year, so I rented the first 3 seasons to catch up, watched the fifth season and now I'm working on renting the 4th season now

I'm 19 and I have been a fan of the csi Vegas since 3-4 years I think and of csi miami since the crossover eppy 3 years ago and NY also since the crossover a year ago...

you do tha math.. :D

I am 21 years old. I became interested in CSI like three years ago. Ya dude!..I love the show and I hope to watch it till I get old an gray and can't watch it anymore...-Sessy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back