Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think it is great that 11-20 are watching the show. Maybe it will inspire like it did me you know majority of kids want to be rap stars, sick super models, and movie stars. Maybe this might strike a cord showing that there are much better thing out there.

well, i'm 14, and i've been watching the show for a year....but i think most people start to watch csi in highschool. in grade 8, no one watched csi, but now in highschool, SO many people watch it, and there is only like, 500 students in my whole school!

I am 20 turning 21 in Jan. I have been watching CSI since it came on Spike TV I don't even remember for sure when that was. I know it was over a year ago.

im 15 and i got addicted last year!! i love the show soo much that i believe i will major in forensics. the reason i started to watch it was nick stokes! i love him to death!

im 13 and i got addicted when i was 12 but ge doesnt really matter thats wat i think

I am 20 turning 21 in Jan. I have been watching CSI since it came on Spike TV I don't even remember for sure when that was. I know it was over a year ago.

Wait...wait... what day you are born? :eek:

I'm 14, but I believe age is in temperament... therefore Grissom is like 50 right now, I'm like 3, and my teachers tell me I'm 40...

alot of the fans are predominately 11-20. hm...i foud that kinda suprising. i'm 15, but i thought older people watched it as well. i mean more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back