Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching since Season 3 of Vegas, which then got me hooked on Miami and NY. Have all the boxsets for Vegas up to and including Grave Danger, Miami Seasons 1 & 2 boxsets and NY Season 1 boxset and I'm 30yrs 8months :D

I'm seventeen I love the show...but I loved Forensic Science first (since 8th grade) thats how I found the show....I started watching it during the 2nd season and had to catch up on the first...I love the show though!!!!

I'm 13 right now, and I've been watching CSI since summer of 2005 (I think? I really can't remember).

My parents got me hooked. They watched an episode every night, and once when I went in their room to tell them goodnight, I saw "Little Murder" on. :D

When we moved, I really don't remember how, but I got interested in it. Now I'm in love with it. And have friends who watch it too, so every Friday we discuss the episode on the night before. Hehe.

Im 19 and ive been watching since the second season.Ive seen every epi though cuz I have all the dvds! Wooot!Its the best show ever!My brothers ex-gf got me into it,and for that I am very thankful. :D

I'm 15 and have been watching for like 2 years, i was at my boyfriend's hosue late one night and his mom turned it on and i was hooked :)

I'm 19 (nearly 20) and I've been watching it for about the last 2 years. It's brilliant! All of them are, but I do think Vegas is the best!!!!!

almost 14 XD its really good to know that theres others that are the same age as moi, i thought that this was all adults! ((no offense guys..))i've been watching csi since......oh i have no idea, but i LOVEEE CSI the forensics and people are so...interesting! even tho some of the medical terms when they're doing the autopsys and stuff i don't understand :p

I'm 14, (wow, I just realised how scary that is....) and have been watching since I was 12. What got me hooked was when I went into a book store and saw one of the DVD Box sets there. I was like, why not? So, I bought it and the rest is history......

And, I am the resident CSI Obsessive at school, yes, that is something to be proud of :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back