Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's kool...:) I was addicted from the first episode........it was weird, mum would let me watch CSI: but not Law and Order...:lol:

I'm 33 - another golden oldie! I've been watching since January this year, and have now seen them all! Whoo hoo! That's a lot of heavy box set watching... and yes, I do wear specs now! Started watching when I booked a holiday to Vegas in the summer. Totally hooked now. :D

But try as I might, I can only watch CSI. I can't get into Miami or New York. I've booked for New York at Easter, but the show just doesn't have the magic for me, imho. But I will keep trying, I promise!

I'm 14. I turn 15 next month. My grandmother started watching it and she told my dad about it and we caught the episode Fur and Loathing on Thursday. And I've been watching it ever since. Sometimes I ask my grandmother if she's been watching CSI: and she says "what's that?". She just can't remember telling us to watch it. But everyime I watch a really good episode I always say "thank you maw-maw". I mean I say it out loud to myself.

i started watching at age 22 (last year) got hooked and caught up on all the eps as fast as i could. it helped tha t we had the country channel 1 showing season 5, and cable 3 showing both 3 and 4 at the same time. 1 and 2 i caught up with on dvd, and 6 i saw here, as well as 7.

I'm 31. My whole family watches including my 55 y.o. mother to my 10 y.o. son. We've been fans from day 1 also.

I'm 14, will be 15 in Feburary. My friend was over and we were flipping through channels and she told me to stop on csi and we watched XX. that was over a year ago. when it first came on, my parents said I was too young to watch it so i forgot about it until last year. I have seen every episode because of the dvds.

i started watching it when i was 14, it was on a friday in febuary and i was really board so i saw it and decided to watch it and got hooked all threw the next week after that i watched all the episodes untill they were finished. i didn't know there was new ones on thursday though but now i do! watch all the csi season 7 every thursday night! i'm so obsesed that i also got tons of books, a board game for christmas and computer game!

NikkyJamez said:
I've been watching it since it first came on, I'm 22, so I've been watching it ever since I was 14.

That is kind of impossible, since CSI first was on 6 years and 3 months ago. So I guess you were 16 when you first watched?

I've been watching it since I was 13, I am 18 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back