Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im now 16, my birthday was on the 7th! But i started on the second episode... havent missed on since! But i guess im surprized really, i mean, there's alot of people out there who are probaly in there teens, and they watch csi? whoa!

ebuzz55 said:
Take it from an old person, it's all relative... the number doesn't matter. Age is only the number of years you've been alive, not who you are. :cool:

Let's just say that while some remark about being attracted to an older man (Grissom), I'm attracted to a younger one (Grissom). :rolleyes:

That makes 2 of us... :lol: OK, I'll say it: I'm 56 going on 20... :lol: :lol: :lol: My son is 26 and my granddaughter, only 3 months old!

I'm 15 years old. Started watching CSI during season 5. I fell in love with it and went out and bought seasons 1-5 on DVD in 1 day!

Sandle_Luver said:
im 13, and belive it or not Ive been watching CSI since it started making me about 6 or 7 lol Always with my mom though

Haha, same with me. But I didn't get like addicted to it until like the fifth season.

Well I know that there's 13 yr olds up to my neighbor who's 70- and who's ga-ga over WP- :pstill very active swims-works- and is a CSI fan- so age is irrelevant isn't it?-my customers range from 20 to 60, and all have different opinions of CSI- it's a hugh show and draws all age groups-

desertwind said:
Weel know that there's 13 yr olds up to my neighbor who's 70- and who's ga-ga over WP- :pstill very active swims-works- and is a CSI fan- so age is irrelevant isn't it?-my customers range from 20 to 60, and all have different opinions of CSI- it's a hugh show and draws all age groups-
That's why I love the show so much. I'm 22 and I watch the show with my mother, who is another generation and still we have both fun watching it. ;)

I'm 19, and ive been watching it since the beginning so i was 11 or 12. But the great thing about this show is that my whole family can watch it. Me, my mom, my dad, and my sister can sit together in peace, and watch this show. Its really nice. There is no arguing about what to watch when its thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back