Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 14 and I've always watched this show, but just recently started being a really devoted fan.

I'm 15, and I don't know for how long I've been watching the show but I do remember that I didn't dare to watch when I was younger because I was scared of dead bodies LOL. I became a die hard fan somewhere in November last year (I think) and I started collecting the episodes on DVD when I got season 1 for Christmas. I spent the Christmas holidays watching CSI, lmao.

i'm 15 and i started watching this past winter, so i was 14. but before that i didn't like csi, because i was obsessed with alias. i actually thought csi was stupid :eek:

My god I feel old! :( I am 40. I bet most think that so old!(being 40 is better than NOT getting to 40 believe me! :D)
My goodness I did not think so many on this website were so young!
I am space scientist (honest!) V happily married to a bearded space scientist (beard rather like Grissom's + *brightest* blue eyes too :D - one reason I only got into the show in S4 when WP grew the beard!)
I love CSI :LV best much more like real scientists than the others.

I guess that one reason the website is mostly the 11-20s is that these are the ages most comfortable with the internet? Yeah? Or *I* am just weird old foggy who doesn't get out so much because of the kids......... :( :( :(

40 isn't old I am 32 in a couple months 33, and there are a couple on here who are between 30-over 50.

And as I wrote before in this thread, I'm 56... going on 20! :lol: And the grandmother of a beautiful baby girl :) I've always thought that being old is a question of attitude: I feel younger than I felt 15 years ago! And all my friends are younger than me, which keeps me young. I think that's great! :)

Ah aren't you all lovely!! :D

My old next door neighbour (a man) once said that "you are only as old as the woman you feel"!! :devil: humm Takes years off Grissom! Mind you I have NO PROBLEM seeing the attraction! :devil:

What I am impressed by is how well some can write the fanfiction. I could not have done that when at school (nor now either!).

I'm 36 - I started to watch CSI last December. I had an accident and wasn't allowed to get up for a couple of weeks, so I spent my time watching TV - and then it just happened ;)

I'm 20 turning 21 in Nov. So I guess I'm in the majority. I actually didn't start watching until last year. I picked up the first season on a whim last summer and got hooked. So I bought the rest of the DVDs and watched them all before the start of Season 6. :D

I turned 21 this January and I know that I'm still young, but I feel ancient knowing that the posters here are mostly teenagers. :p :lol: I've watched CSI ever since it started though I didn't keep up with the weekly episodes. I didn't become a fan of the show until about 2 years ago when during one boring school break, I popped in a CSI DVD and couldn't stop watching. Been following the series like a fangirl ever since. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back