Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm happy, I don't feel so old now that I'm checking out everyone else' ages.. hee.. I'm 21 next week (July 29th) and I've been watching CSI since I was 17. My roomies in college got me hooked on it XD

Well, I'll be 20 in a week so... let's say 20 :). And I've been watching CSI for... 3 years or so now. The thing is that I'm still watching 4th season. I hate being so behind... just bc I live in Spain. Still CSI is the greatest show ever!!

Im 14. I've been watching for years now with my dad, but didn't get addicted really until Playing With Fire. I'm a sucker for guys in need of a hug. Since then, totally hooked.

Oh yes my grandma watches too.
Only Miami, I think it's because she likes Horatio hihi.
she's 83 by the way :p.

I've been watching since I was 11, and now I'm almost 17. So..Yeah I'm almost 17.

All 3 CSI's are something that our whole family watches. Hubby is 49 & the youngest of our serveral children who watch is 8. The 4 yr old doesn't have much interest yet, but give her time!

CSIWillows said:
I'm only 12. i'm totally addicted to CSI! Grissom is sooooo HOT!!!
That is odd because last I knew the age varification you had to be 13 yrs or older to registar, but I will double check this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back