Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 15, but only just started watching it in late April. I've seen all the episodes though, thanks to Spike TV reruns. :)

I'm 19 and well...let's see...it's been a year and a half and it seems like longer. Mines actually a REALLY funny story....

One night I was listening to music or doing something in my room and my dead yelled "Hey Amy! Come and check out this show!" So I walked in there and I remember what episode it was,"Butterflied.".....

I was on Spring Break from school and it was when Spike was just starting to add it to their primetime slots. It was a FREAKING MARATHON! I was in heaven! I started watching them and I was hooked.

I now own 4 seasons on DVD, Watched Season 5 religiously, bought a Sara Sidle name badge on eBay (and wear it with pride mind you :lol:) , and my whole room is CSI. I even have the Crime Scene tape. :lol:

I'm 15, but i've been interested in CSI for 3 years. I love Warrick, Greg, and Nick, the cases, and the science.

Okay so now I'm feeling really old! Been with the show since day one and I guess you could say that I'm catching up to George Eads in the age stakes!! But not wrinkly,,,yet!:lol:

Im 32 and have been watching few a while know, and I tivo spike since i cant get home from work in time to watch and really dont like my daughter (3) to watch it.

i was watching csi since i was 10 so yeah i am a big fan
love ya
McKayla ann stokes

Okay so now I'm feeling really old! Been with the show since day one and I guess you could say that I'm catching up to George Eads in the age stakes!! But not wrinkly,,,yet!:lol:
i know exactly how you feel :lol:

yea the dvds are on my chirstmas and birthday list. For some reason i cant figure out i have not bought any of the seasons yet

im still waiting for my birthday dvd..my birthday was the first week of july, its now nearly sept...sighs i can see i'll be old and grey before i get mine.

I'm 22 and my friend got me hooked not so long ago. she showed me "Blood drops" from season 1 and i was hooked! went and bought all the dvds! My little sis now watches too and she is 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back