Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 24 and only started watching about five months ago. I've caught up with seasons 1-4 (two of which I watched in a week because there was a marathon :eek: ) on Spike, and I've seen all but about the first eight episodes of season 5.

The only other person I know who watches the show regularly is my Mom, the person I blame for my addiction :) , and she is in her 50's.

Well got my father watching both the orginial and Miami :D and he is 70.
Me i am still 31 (since the last time i posted in this) :lol:

:lol:I'm 23 and have been watching since day 1. I watch all the re-runs as well as all my dvd's. I don't know anyone else that watches but I know that my 2 year old daughter loves it too. She watched some of the season 5 episode that tarrintino wrote and directed and was asking where nick was!

I am 32 and I have been watching CSI since I was 28 or 29. I didn't get into it when it started. My parents were the ones that started watching it before I did. I wrote a mystery manuscript some time ago and my mom thought that I could do some research on crime solving techniques for anay future project by watching CSI.

My first time watching an eppy was when we were visiting Buenos Aires, Argentina. I don't remember what the episode was about, but it was fascinating. Yes, it was in English with Spanish subtitles.

I'm 15 as of a month ago. I only just got hooked on the original this season. Before I tuned in here and there but was more interested in other stupid crap because I was young and an idiot. I only watch the original because I dislike the spin-offs. IMO, they're second best and were only made because the producers want TEH MONEHHH. Thus shortening the life of the original series.

14 over here!!! I'm new, too. I've been watching CSI for about a year, now, so I was 13 when I first watched it.

szmanda_fever: D-I-T-T-O...I only watch the original, too.

Old enough to know better and young enough to do it anyway. ;-)

(Actually, 49...a 49-year-old rock musician, so deduct a couple decades for bad behavior, LOL!)

--Robin

I've decided disclose my age...on second thought..I wonder if I can legally change my year of birth..hmmm..note to self..call Ministry of Consumer Services about that..and not be rebuffed by beauracratic response of no..

I'm 18, have been watching the show for a year, and like so many people here, am deeply grateful to SpikeTV.

And I agree with whoever said that it feels slightly wierd to be in the same category with the 11-yr olds. :D

Hrmm. Rather surprised. I didn't realize that CSI hit such a young audience (late teen/early twenties). For some reason I thought this would be an older group (30+) for the majority.

Unless it's specifically those that are visiting here and not necessarily representative of the whole audience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back