Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this question a bit annoying, with all due respect because it is simply a method of teasing one another about age. Sorry don't mean to be a curmudgeon, but my answer is..who cares how old you are. If you like the show...watch it. I like watching Sponge Bob with my daughter.

And to answer the question..when I was bour?, Gary Dourdan was starting Kindergarten, George Eads was going through the "why" stage, and Jorja Fox was trashing bathrooms. William Petersen was in high school, and Marg was in junior school.

And in case anyone figures it out..don't put it on the website.

One more thing:

The ages of people I do know, but no names who are CSI fans

Church friends...from 33 to 89
My kid: age 5
My friend: age 41
Her daughter 13
Her daughter's friends 10 - 13
My mother -----51
My cousin ------29
My friend's mother and father 70 and 75
My cats.......5 and 11
My rabbit----- six months
My Irish friend ---51

So in all, humans range from ages 5 - 89
Animals 6 months to 11 years

So CSI fans are all over the place. A statistic showed that the average viewer is under 59 and makes approximately $75,000 a year. Well I don't know about you 10 year olds on the website, but I don't make $75,000 a year.

Lol, that's a pretty bold statement saying most CSI watchers make $75,000 a year. Proabably because there are millionaires that watch the show and screw up the averages. :lol:

I don't think this thread it meant to flaunt age though. It's kinda a get to know you thread. I don't think anyone would make fun of someone if they were twice someones age. We're all fans of CSI here, and I can't see why anyones age would make them any less of a friend or a fan. I can also understand that some people wouldn't want to disclose thier age so it's all up to personal discretion. But if you think telling us your age will drive us away because you're older, you're wrong.

22 and I've decided that I'm going to stay this age forever ....... don't laugh, I'm serious. Really, I'm just to lazy to blow out all those candles, but people can still send presents...hee hee I like presents

Thanks LabRat..I was starting to wonder whether I should be here or not...

Although, I am close to three of the CSI's ages..heck..being the kind of smart-aleck kid I was, I probably would have thrown water balloons at them. I used to throw them off the balcony when I was kid. I was such a rat!

Thanks LabRat..I was starting to wonder whether I should be here or not...
Of course you should be here. Our interest in CSI is a common thread that transcends age differences. :)

Posted by LabRat101
Lol, that's a pretty bold statement saying most CSI watchers make $75,000 a year. Proabably because there are millionaires that watch the show and screw up the averages. :lol:
It just takes one Bill Gates to skew the average.

lol :lol: @ bill gates

i havent posted here, so here i go...

i'm 15 years old... watching season 4, and i've been a fan since first season, so i've been a csi fan since 12, and a greg fan since 12 and a half! hehe

xoxo-gregsanderslover

OH yeah and..

QT is 42 and loves CSI
Kevin Spacey is 46 and loves CSI

And I probably would have thrown mud pies at GE when I was a kid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back