Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^_^ I know how old you are. I won't tell.

Kevin Spacey is 46? He's over my age limit. But what the heck, you only live once. :devil: I know how old you are.

My choice was hiding in the pine tree with a syringe. *Never used, no needle, the bigger the better* (My dad's a doctor.)

^_^ I know how old you are. I won't tell.

Kevin Spacey is 46? He's over my age limit. But what the heck, you only live once. :devil: I know how old you are.

My choice was hiding in the pine tree with a syringe. *Never used, no needle, the bigger the better* (My dad's a doctor.)

If you tell anyone on this webpage, I will send my pyschotic rabbit who gets down and dirty with balloons and whose name is Nicky to get you!!!

If you tell anyone on this webpage, I will send my pyschotic rabbit who gets down and dirty with balloons and whose name is Nicky to get you!!!

Oh you better run, that rabbit is crazy!! :lol: :lol:

I could probably figure it out too, but I'm just way too lazy to look everything up. :D (plus I can avoid having Nicky the balloon attacking rabbit siced on me. :D )

But seriously, there's no age barrier with this show. Now if you were totally obsessed with Teletubies, then I would be worried. :lol: The broader range the better, older more experienced people can bring more conversation to a topic both from personal experience and insight. (instead of teenage "OMG he's so HOTTTT!!!1!" posts for 30 pages.) Not that I don't mind doing that sometimes. :D But my favorite thing to do is discuss and I know you've contributed quite a lot to some discussions myfuturecsi so I'm grateful that you've decided to join talkcsi and chat with us crazy rabid teenage fans. :D

:lol:, thanks for the offer. I'll pass.
Your secret is safe with me. If anyone finds out, they did the math themselves.

Well, yes, but I also mean that they only watch Miami or New York (or both) so are hardly ever over here :D Me, I only watch LV, so I'm only ever here and in a few others like Shipper Central and Forensic Science :D
Anyway, back on topic :) anyone else in the 21-30 bracket??

ya same here i only watch lv allthe others well kinda bore me :confused: :(

Oh you better run, that rabbit is crazy!! :lol: :lol:

I could probably figure it out too, but I'm just way too lazy to look everything up. :D (plus I can avoid having Nicky the balloon attacking rabbit siced on me. :D )

But seriously, there's no age barrier with this show. Now if you were totally obsessed with Teletubies, then I would be worried. :lol: The broader range the better, older more experienced people can bring more conversation to a topic both from personal experience and insight. (instead of teenage "OMG he's so HOTTTT!!!1!" posts for 30 pages.) Not that I don't mind doing that sometimes. :D But my favorite thing to do is discuss and I know you've contributed quite a lot to some discussions myfuturecsi so I'm grateful that you've decided to join talkcsi and chat with us crazy rabid teenage fans. :D

Thanks a lot.

As for Nicky the psychotic, balloon humping rabbit. Well he's six months old and too busy eating carrots to watch CSI.

By the way, a long with many teenage girls here, I think Nick is sizzing hot!!!!!!

*holds up my fingers and toes*

Childish voice: This many. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *wipes tears from eyes* That was hilarious. Bravo. *insert picture of Baba giving thumbs up here*

Amen myfuturecsi. :D :D

Hey Jazzfan, me too I am 42 :p Been watching since the pilot episode. Why am I starting to feel real old in this thread??

Hey, we may have a few years on us, but look at the bright side. We know what 8-track tapes are. :lol:

I'm 38...thank goodness there are other watchers around my age...was beginning to think the only people who watched were teenagers and everyone who is 31. :lol:

Sorry to say I didn't start watching until season 3..but I have caught up on everything thanks to Spike TV. I also didn't start watching Miami until the middle of season 2. But I have seen them all now. :D

I am 11. I have been watching CSI for Like 4 years or something.I didn't really get it at 7 though, But i still liked watching it for some dum reason.

I'm 17 and have watched CSI for a year, it came out in a magazine and my sister got it... I was hooked and brought all the DVD's that were out... and now here I am... obsessed... I'm also hooked to CSI:Miami.. but not as much as CSI:LV... but the Miami thingy I have has only been around for about a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back