How Much is Gas Where you Live?

I filled up on Wednesday and paid $0.77.7 a litre and now it's $0.84.3 a litre. Hopefully by the middle of next week when I need to fill up again it will have gone down again.

I filled up today for $1.49 a gallon....just about $20 to fill it. It really is strange how it went so high and now it's so low.

Gas here today is $0.71.4 a litre. Hopefully it will stay this low as I have to fill up tomorrow. Back in March when this thread was started we were paying $1.07 a litre. My how times have changed :)

Gas is around $1.49 here. I have seen it as high as $1.55 and as low as $1.39 if you pay with cash. I am loving it and hope it never goes back up!!!

I have a station nearby last week that went up to $1.69 from $1.55. But the other stations went down to $1.49. This week that same station went up again today from $1.44 to $1.59 and the others were down to $1.39. I bought the $1.39 today. :)

It just went up like $.20 a gallon over night. :scream: WHY did it go UP again???

I'm glad ours didn't go up $0.20 a gallon :eek: wow that is a huge jump. Ours went up almost $0.03 a litre. I filled up at $0.74.9 a litre yesterday. Hopefully things will continue to be low for the holidays coming up. Not that we're going anywhere but others may be :)

Back