How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Saw an ESSO sign today in Edmonton and they're listing at $0.79.90. :D Haven't seen that in a while here.

If it keeps dropping like this, are we going to go back to the days of full service and trading stamps? Anyone else remember Plaid Stamps, S&H Green Stamps, Top Value Stamps? Having them check under the hood for the oil level and checking tire air pressure. Cleaning the windshield for you.

Well I am not taking chances that it will spike back up, so today I got some about 3 five gallon gas cans filled up, for the generator incase the lights go out in the winter. Right now the price is 1.98 (round off) a gal. If it does drop lower I won't slap myself for it lol, I will buy more cans and get more gas. The last time we used it it took about two fillups per day (during last years ice storm), I want to be prepared that storm hit us out of the blue. Plus We filled both the Jeep and the Pickup up, We like to keep them that way (with dry gas) incase of an emergency.

If anyone wants to contribute or get info here is a link to Gas Buddy you can sign up and report gas prices in your area or you can get the prices if you need them to compare.

I was out of town this weekend, but still in state. I saw it anywhere from $1.75 to 1.89, but when I was pulling off the highway by my house, it was down to $1.69. I was looking at some old pics I still had on my camera yesterday, and there was one photo from a trip just 2 months ago with a gas station in the background. The price then was $3.59.

On the way to school this morning I saw the range of $1.97 to $2.00. All depends on when the station changes the sign or when they are told they can change it. Tis falling here but not fast enough for my liking....

I just saw €1.05 per liter! (diesel) Now if it would drop just 5 cents, I'd be one happy bunny :D

95 > 1,199€, so that makes about .. 1,51$ a litre
98 > 1,219€ = 1,535$

And it is still getting - slowly - cheaper :wtf: Maybe I wait for few more days before I stop at the gas station, although gas is already pretty cheap compared to the price few weeks ago :D

I filled up this afternoon. $0.81.2 a litre :) I love filling up when you put more litres in the vehicle than you have to pay for. The fill up was still just under $50.00.

Slowly getting down to $1.94. I can't wait for it to drop down to $1.70 or even $1.60. That will be so nice if it does happen.

Gas here yesterday was $0.79.2 a litre. Today was $0.78.2 a litre :) Reports on the radio this morning were saying that gas should continue being low :) :)

Back