How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smokey, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

An oil company owned by the Saudi Arabia Government said they are taking 20 million barrels of oil from their refineries. Translation: Gas may go back up. I think that the way gas has been so long proves that the government has been in cahoots all along...

And my gas was $1.44 today. Filled my tank with $15.00!

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

It is hovering between $1.65 and $1.79 here. We had that huge increase the other day and it seems like a few pennies keep getting added on everyday. Of course the holidays are just around the corner - which never helps with gas prices. :rolleyes:

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

It's around 1.50 a gallon right now where I'm at, I filled up my car for 17.00, it feels so strange :lol:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's $1.54 here in town, but $1.79 a bit south where I work, so I filled up today at the lower price, even tho the tank wasn't empty, 'cause I was afraid it would go up soon too.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I paid $0.73.8 a litre tonight. Gas stations were busy tonight as we're expecting a dumping of snow from Mother Nature tomorrow. In the winter I don't like going below the quarter of a tank left level. You never know when you could get stuck in a snow storm.

6. Ruthie

Ruthie Victim

I think it's $0.62 here, not entirely sure, at the gas bar north of town. That's usually where we get our gas

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I filled up yesterday and it was $0.66.5 a litre. This is the lowest gas has been here in 4 plus years :) the only problem is we have a bit of a gas shortage. Something to do with a problem at the pumping station to fill the trucks up :eek: hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

8. Smokey

I got it today for $1.41, which was really $1.51 with my 10 cents a gallon off grocery card. Strange thing is, in the town I work in just a half an hour south, it's still 28 cents a gallon higher! :wtf: Weird.

9. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I filled up today for a $1.30 a gallon. I like the lower prices since I'll be traveling later this week.

10. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I filled up yesterday for 1.019€ per liter :D Since I had my drivers licence it hadn't been this low.
    40 Liter and paid only 40 Euro :D not 60 as few month ago

it is 1.09€ per liter, today

11. Smokey

It actually went up a little bit here in the past few days...up about 14 cents a gallon. Of course, farther south it went DOWN about 9 cents, so we're even. :lol:

12. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Bought it for $1.29 today.

13. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^^ Lucky!
    Gas is $1.51 here, so not too bad. It could be better though but at least it's not $4 again.

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

0.829€ per liter diesel. It's staying steady for a while now. Let's keep it that way. (Unless it drops :p :lol:)

15. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

It was $1.36 a gallon here yesterday. Didn't think to check when i was out today...