How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Hannah-It's not even the whole of S1 just half! I've got csi ny s.2 from aussie and half of s.1 which sucks

2. althea

althea Lab Technician

Wow we are really a cosmopolitan bunch over here. :D
    This is a sad and true fact but I watch more American and British television series and movies than what I watch local stuff which is really bad. The only thing I can think that's local that I've tuned in to watch as religiously as I watch the CSI shows is a local soapie which I only watch because all the other channels have news on at that time. :lol:

3. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Is it? Only half of season1? I never bought it so I didn't know that! pfft what a gay!

"News"? I just go onto the internet when that's on...Then in current events I wonder why I get 0/10 :lol:

All the NZ soap operas are real unconvincing and as for the acting...gahh -no comment-

4. magicmunchies

althea -Yeah I'm sort of similar except I watch providence (which sure as hell isn't local) Carmine was on tonight! Melina and Carmine in the same eppie...it was like csi ny! Only not as good (since I think carmine died :( )

5. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

We have Providence in NZ? What channel?

6. magicmunchies

Channel 7 on sky...that new vibe channel it's on from 6.10-7.00pm! It's sooo awesome!

7. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I found out about the show through the Internet. *huggles my computer* I started out as a fan of the original, but now NY's my favorite, thanks to a certain Detective Flack. ;)

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

We don't get CSI shows up to date here too. We'll be getting CSI:NY season4 in April. Psh... too long a wait.

But for other shows... man, it's like direct via satellite.

9. magicmunchies

!!!! April !!!! Poor you :( This is where the brilliant youtube (when their not closing my accounts down) comes in handy! And fanfiction helps ease the pain hehe

10. Kat1974

Kat1974 Victim

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Eddie factor!
    Whilst my main reason for checking out NY was Gary Sinise I also remember seeing the ads for it & thinking 'Hey isn't that Tag from Friends?' :lol:

It's funny, I didn't like Danny at first either! I thought he had a real attitude problem. Credit to Mr G that he portrayed Danny in such a way that I still enjoyed watching him even though I disliked his personality.
    I warmed to him in S2 and then by S3 it dawned on me that I was seriously in lust! :devil:

11. spikegal

spikegal Victim

Hi everyone, I'm from Singapore. Crime shows didn't interest me at all until one fine day, I was flipping through the channels (they were all boring shows that day) and I came across CSI. I got addicted to the show and since then I have been following all 3 shows. :D Thank God for cable (channel AXN) we are able to watch the reruns of CSI, NY and Miami on Sundays.

Wonder why they have not showed CSI:NY on the local channels yet? :confused:

12. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

i agree, CSI:NY season one should have had NYC/MIA-NONSTOP
    on it, because that's how CI:NY was introduced to us :(

p.s i'm from england if you didn't read the posts back a little lol

13. althea

althea Lab Technician

I have a question for everyone what is it about CSI NY that makes the rest of you guys not want to miss a episode. For me its a toss between Carmine and the unique storylines :lol:

14. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

For me, i'd have to say Gary
    that and the fact it's the most believable out of all 3 of the franchise!

i mean, you got Vegas right...and the last season was all about Aliens and crap....and this season it's all about the GeekLove, dont get me wrong i like it and everything it's just not really..sciency!

and as for Miami...PST! i never liked it and i dont think i ever will, i dont particulalry rate Whats his name as an actor, argh! what is it?!

DAVID! that's it :lol: i forgot his name for a moment there!

ummm...where was i, ahhh NY right well the reason i like New York is that it's just an all around better show, the crimes or believeable, the characters are amazing...the colours are amazing, the whole New York thing is great too...what better City to represent America?!

i mean, all Vegas promotes is Gamblers and Hookers, Miami promotes, Drive bys, gun runners and drug dealers...not to mention bad sunglasses lmfao!!! :lol:

okay....rant over!

15. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Call me sad and everything, but it's the Danny and Lindsay thing for me. Though I really enjoy the cases that they do. :O)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.