House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well for those that missed the ending or the whole thing because it has not aired, here i go :D

Spoilers!!!

1. kid crashes ATV, gets burned
2. getting healed at hosptial but his brain is freaking out
3. cant find out what is wrong
4. house goes to a lecture where a guy that got him kicked out of a school or something is talking
5. house interupts the guy and they fight(house looks totally hot in this scene :D)
6. cant do tests on the kid because of his burns
7. house wakes kid up to talk to him
8. house tries to wake kid up again
9. house finds a cigarette on the kids arm
10. house fins the kids brain is going haywire because he was trying to quit
11. house saves kid(as always)
12. House makes me so incredibly mad by inviting a stupid whatever you what to call her to his house for reasons i will never understand, and right now i want to kill him

sorry about the last one there, but i was so mad when he did that, i am totally losing my respect for him, i hate this spiral that he is in, i liked when he was the sarcastic hot guy, now he is just being stupid, the writers are killing him in my opinion

well other than the ending i really liked this ep, it had so many funny parts!

and also some other people have asked this as well, but does anyone know where we can get house screencaps?

IMO I don't think the writers are killing House, the character is going through a transition at the moment, he's a dark place, he has been since Stacy turned up, it will take him a while to get through this

Ooo my House in his underpants in the next eppy :D

Wow, I have just read everyone's reactions to Tuesday night's episode. I just have one thing to say to you all. THANK YOU for liking this episode. O my gosh, I have been reading all these comments on other sites, and no body liked the episode on Tuesday night. I am glad there is a board where Distractions was appreciated. THANK YOU!!!!!
I can't wait to see the one on Monday it looks very good. As far as this House going downhill thing, I think he is doing all this to try and get Stacy off of his mind. What else can he do. The [cough] hooker [cough] is only something to keep his mind off of Stacy, but I don't think it will work. The season is going to get dark for a while and a lot of people on these other sites don't care for that. I love it, I think all characters have to go through a dark time,especially on a show like House. It just seems to be in the nature of the show, I think things will get better for House this season, but like I said all characters have to go through a tough time,and the writers have decided to deal with that now rather than later, and I totally respect that. Does this make any sense? Anyway, this show totally rocks, and thanks again to all here for turning me on to this awsome show!!!!! As far as other sites go for House I like to run around Here :D :D

CSIFAN1985

I liked the episode too.
I didn't know people haven't liked it,because for me it was great.
House behaves that way,that's why the show is terrific.

Next episode will be aired on Monday and sounds good.
And David Letterman is going to interview Hugh Laurie on Friday,I wish I could watch the interview !!!

The majority of posts that I have read people have said they loved it!

Looking forward to seeing Hugh appear on David Letterman :D

i am so excited for the interview! i love watching hugh, i watched the golden globes just to see if i could get a gilmpse of him and stupid me didnt know that he had been nominated! and then he won and i have to say that i watched the best acceptence speech i have ever seen! :D

well i guess i kinda have to clarify my opinions on the last ep, i loved it very much, house was great and i totally understand that he is having problems right now, and i really hope that he pulls through without any serious problems, but the ending is what did me in, i really wish the writers had not put that in or hugh said he didnt want to do it or something because i realize that house is different form all of us, but i really dont think that what he did was the best way to deal with it

oh well though, new ep on monday! i am so excited because the case looks pretty good, along with the obvious house side plot, i think that it will be really good!

by the way check out my loc, :p after what he did i could not resist and if you look at and it does not make any sense that means i probably changed it, as i do like everyday! :lol:

I've just watched a clip for next week ep and I'm still laughting....

(Possible spoilers).
+
+
+

Wilson is telling House that his leg is hurting badly because he misses Stacy,so House hits him with his cane in the leg,as Wilson is yelling in pain House said:"Oh,you miss Stacy too?". :lol:

I think is the fair revenge after Wilson dumped the spoons in the sink while House had the migraine in the previous ep. :devil:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

was :lol: when House hit Wilson, poor Wilson, although wish Wilson would just stop talking about Stacy, move on Wilson! ;)

I don't get it, but I can't help but laugh because of the "Oh you miss Stacy too?" line. And all those little laughing things are hillarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know what you guys are talking about, stacey is gone, what i think is the best thing for house and stacey(and of course mark ;)) and wilson, who was totally against it in the beginning, keeps trying to bring it up and make house feel bad! i was like "wilson, have you gone of the deep end?" :lol:

Hormiga said:
I've just watched a clip for next week ep and I'm still laughting....

(Possible spoilers).
+
+
+

Wilson is telling House that his leg is hurting badly because he misses Stacy,so House hits him with his cane in the leg,as Wilson is yelling in pain House said:"Oh,you miss Stacy too?". :lol:

I think is the fair revenge after Wilson dumped the spoons in the sink while House had the migraine in the previous ep. :devil:

Lol yeah I watched the clip too, it was hilarious. :lol:

Thanx for the sites! :D as to where to find screen caps check out this site and click on the house icon then you'll find a bunch of stuff there. i also found that if you are just looking for Hugh Laurie stuff, go to here . Both are great sites for hugh fans!
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!! house is on and all new! YAY! :eek:

grissoms_candy said:
Thanx for the sites! :D as to where to find screen caps check out this site and click on the house icon then you'll find a bunch of stuff there. i also found that if you are just looking for Hugh Laurie stuff, go to here . Both are great sites for hugh fans!
I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!!! house is on and all new! YAY! :eek:

thank you, those are awesome!

i am so excited, we get house a day early this week! it must be Christmas or my birthday, right? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back