House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

CW you and me both amiga ;) can't help it. ff's just tempting XD

wow is it me or i noticed alotta fans who shifted ships. o_O i didnt expect that ^^ intriguing.

ok, since we cant find the other eppie thread for house...
    and i badly need to rant about the new eppies XD...
    what should we do?

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, MJ, you are nuts! Aren't we all? :lol:

I love Huddy fics where they are in character since what I like about them is the snarky banter and great verbal sparring.

Anyway, this week's episode featured only one Huddy scene in the cafeteria...Anyway, I can't wait for next week's episode.

This is a bit off topic, but I just watched Much Ado About Nothing...I saw the movie way back in '93. Robert Sean Leonard was so young back then...Anyway, I've seen most of his movies growing up.

3. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I found the epi thread and bumped it back to life so everyone could find it. Head on over :)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for finding it...Must have been buried under! Will head on over to the other thread.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Loved the Huddy scenes from Mirror Mirror...The mind games they played against each other were priceless...Loved the snarky banter...Had me laughing like a loon...The last scene with the 'Mirror' to determine who was dominant between House and Cuddy was so damn funny! Had me cracking up! :lol:

6. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

The only "problem" I had with the ep was the lack of Chameron! I mean, they're FINALLY together, and it's all off screen?! Foreman talking to Cameron and calling Chase her "boyfriend" kind of made up for it, but the shipper in me wants to see something on screen. :rolleyes: ;)

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yes, I agree...Ever since the new season started, I can't seem to recall Chase and Cameron in the same scene together...Or I might be mistaken...Oh well.

8. LibertyBell

Well, they had that one scene in the lobby when House went to yell at Chase about something and he stood up to him, and Cameron said to House, "I like him better this way, you?" And they left together. And at the end of the last ep they were both standing together, but it was in the background and the action was on House, so that doesn't really count. I hope they won't avoid doing Chameron scenes just because Jen & Jesse broke up. That would be disappointing because they're both professionals and could handle it.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree that it would be disappointing to see if they suddenly drop Chameron just because Jesse and Jennifer have broken up. But I think they are too professional to do that. I think that they would even proved that they can work together despite the break up. It would be a shame if they couldn't.

10. LibertyBell

Well, last night we kind of got something. They were in the same shot at least. But it wasn't really shippery; I actually said out loud "Chase, stop being mean to your girlfriend!" :rolleyes: I hope they're not gonna let the couple fade into the background because the characters have been marginalized, that would suck. They can't be together and then suddenly not be together. I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into a small scene, but I'd just like a little something every once in a while. A peck on the cheek, a hand hold, SOMETHING. :rolleyes:

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm a big Huddy fan and I was disappointed that we only saw House and Cuddy interact in the end. She wasn't even in the first half of the episode...and House flirting outrageously and blatantly with Michael Michele's character?...although it was funny of him...there's just no sexual tension there...and she's a fellowship candidate now too? Another road block to Huddy...Gah...Oh well...

12. LibertyBell

That's something that's always bugged me about the show, the lack of Cuddy. I know that as an administrator it's not practical for her to be around a lot, but the Huddy banter is awesome. :)

Plus in the first few seasons people that weren't feeling the ship felt that way because it seemed like her only function was to nag House. There was no room for ship development. :rolleyes: But I'm glad they've somewhat fixed that now.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Definitely the Huddy banter is amazing. It's what actually drew me to this particular ship. They play off each other really well and the sexual tension is very palpable in the latter seasons.

I couldn't agree more that I'm glad that the writers are moving towards more Huddy but I just hate that there's another character thrown into the pot, another hindrance to the ship. I just hope that the writers don't make a mess out of the ship. That would just be a shame.

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm just glad House fired Michael Michele's character. Who would have thought her character's an idiot. :lol: At least that's one roadblock down for Huddy. Loved that Huddy scene at the end of the episode. It was so hilarious how House's words were taken out of context!..and his reaction to it all? Priceless! :lol:

15. LibertyBell

Okay, last week's sole Chameron scene had me ticked, this week's got me ANGRY.

She said she loved House. Why why why are we revisiting that? She told House she's over him, she grew a backbone, which supports that theory, when they kissed last year she had an ulterior motive, I just think that this is backpedalling. And it's frustrating because Cameron has come so far.

You could tell Chase wasn't impressed. He's been pining for her and she does have feelings for him, but TPTB need to put an end to this HC thing once and for all, or they can never be happy. And that will make me sad.

In terms of Huddy, how adorable was that last scene? The one with them watching an advanced copy of the documentary? After that, even if you don't ship them, you have to admit they're so cute together! If the ship doesn't happen we need more of these friendship moments.