House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

rad- (hope you dont mind me calling you that) you 'were' a Hammie? O_O wow, i never met any ex-hammie fans before... so you fell inlove with Chameron eh? :D well, IMHO, it really depends on how the tptb 'handle' teh shippies. if it comes out nice, id accept it even though it wont be my shippy (sadly but hopes for her shippies).

mandy- of course i'd vote for huddy! ;) i sent it to ya, its short but cute :p

2. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I’m huge House/Cameron shipper. I love their interactions and the mixed signals they give each other. But I like House/Cuddy too. I like the banter between them. I haven’t seen season 3 at all (here just ended season 2) but I love House nevertheless. I hope that finally House ends up with Cameron. But who knows... That just my opinion. Actually I don’t mind if Greg has something with Cuddy too. But generally I’m House/Cameron shipper. And I think that House is one of the best TV series ever. I love to watch Hameron and Huddy. Those relationships are so interesting and fun to watch. There’s always something going on.

3. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ I didn't get/see all your post :(

heeeyyy.. it's been so quiet here i can't even find the House thread! *rawr* :p the new season started peeps! ^_^

4x01... totally Huddy eppie and Hildy eppie. XD i think the eppy contained Cuddy scenes enough for one season XD LMAO I wub it! 4x02 Housie is seeing his ducklings XD not much shippy here.. oh there was a Hammie scene in the end.. I think Chameron is engaged? o_O i didn't hear that scene well :p. 4x03, okay, this is next week really :p but now that Housie knows about teh ducklings...

I'd say more about the eppies BUT i can't fint the House thread.. :confused:

5. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, I love this thread! Hi guys!!

Just like to say how much I loveee Huddy. Cameron/Chase is cute too. I don't really ship Wilson with anyone, but he's cute all by himself.

Thanks for the spoilers!

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey MJ! You couldn't find the House thread? Been buried, huh? :lol: :lol: Anyway, loved the Huddy moments in the Season premiere! :D :D

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

purejoylove LOVE your name ;) stay here and let's hang out here :D no biggie, im glad to share some spoilers and stuff :)

mands you have no idea how hard it was to find it... i didnt find it but i think its in the last 2/3 months page... o_O :lol: i just saw the rerun of alone.. never gets old to me :D its amazing

8. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

It's been quiet here. If out there are still shippers then I would like to know What was the moment that turned you on to this ship? (whomever you ship).
    I'm a House/Cameron shipper. For me it was really easy. I didn't watch House MD at all but it changed on February in this year. It was a cold winter night, I was very ill and I was going to watch the rerun of CSI. By chance House MD was going on before that. I saw about last five minutes of the Kids (1x19), where House was going to Cameron's place. I was like – who are they, they are so cute, I'm definitely going to watch House MD from now on. This scene turned me into House/Cameron shipper and House MD watcher.

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ yeah it IS quiet around here... T_T

:D interesting topic! well..

I'm a House/Cuddy shipper then later on, a Chase/Cameron.

The first complete episode i watched was the s2 ender and there was this 'unique' relationship between him(house) and Cuddy.. when reruns of s2 and s1 came, i saw the dynamic scenes they had and it was just... great. it's a bit different from my other ships.. its a very interesting pair. kinda reminds me of the line 'there's a thin line between love and hate' and i was soo happy when i heard that in an eppie..

about ChCam, I saw that he likes her and the way he acted around her is... *eherm* cute :p they suit each other. (IMHO)

did i mention i wub nurse brenda? :lol:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Pretty quiet, ey? Maybe you should make some noise MJ and shake things up a bit. :lol: :lol:

I've always been a Huddy shipper from the beginning, been watching from the start. It's because of the underlying sexual tension between the two. It comes across the screen so well. I love the snarky banter between the two and Cuddy is the perfect foil for House. She gives as good as she gets. In other words, they're perfect for each other. Can't wait for this week's episode. :D

11. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

The line 'there's a thin line between love and hate' and the banter between House and Cuddy are the reasons why I'm starting to like House/Cuddy. I don't ship them yet but I really enjoy their relationship. It's interesting to watch. One of my first Huddy moments was the scene where House had to came back to the hopital and Cuddy was wearing a tennis shirt and skirt (can't remember which episode it was, probably one of the first episodes of S1).

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

How did I not see this? House has gotta be my favourite show (besides CSI).

I ship Chameron, however I can appreciate almost all of the ships. Up until the "microwave pizza" arc in late season three I thought I shipped House/Cameron, but then again there was always that thought in the back of my mind, "why aren't I as enthusiastic about them as most?" I think I'm starting to be converted to Huddy, but back around s2 I thought Fuddy was cute. The only pairing I really have a problem with is Chuddy. Chase/Cuddy. Ew.

I've been watching since season two, btw. I actually first got into it during the summer reruns of s1, and was in denial for a bit about how much I liked the show. But now I have no problem admitting it. Long live House :lol:

So, what do people think of the potential ducklings?

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: mandy arent i nuts enough? XD ;)

cath yeah it is s1, ill find out the eppie for you. i need my huddy fix anyway :p dvds here i go XD gosh i wub that eppie.

liberty well, im pretty open i guess. but as much as i wub Brenda... im NOT a big fan of Honda. (house/brenda) as for Chuddy and Fuddy... o_O whoa, never heard someone ships them yet... hm.. i think im missing some stuff :p

new ducklings? i love number 66~! *amber i think, the blonde one?* i prefer her better than 13. the mormon, plastic surgeon and fake doc are cool too.

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I've been a Huddy shipper since episode 3 of season 1, when Wilson asked House if he had a thing for Cuddy and he answered with the Wall of China quote *sighs*. I was like a passive shipper, then I got obssesed when I read that House had interrupted Cuddy's date in that season 3 episode "Insensitive". I t was the first episode I watched like "in advance" ;) after that I've read spoilers and stuff like a possesed and I've read soooooo many fan fictions that I'm starting to mistake them :lol:. I love smut *whistles* *blushes* and baby fics (when she gets pregnant during the fic). I love those fics where they have to admit what they feel for each other but it's soo hard to do it that they cry and stuff. I hate those fics where they have grown kids LOL. I even made a video :D

I think that's all :p

15. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I was a Hameron when the show first started but as season 1 went on I srated to like Huddy more and I finally converted halfway through s2