House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

*dances* ms! glad you can join us! Huddy and Chameron rock my socks! lol how many times did i say that in my lifetime already :p

yeah ms, i wub ur icon but i think i already said that in another folder ;)

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I'm with you there, Cham and Huddy are the best!!!

3. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Cham - I like the name, I think I start to use it, can I?

and Im totally sailing those 2 ships with you

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Waou! i didn't know they were so many cameron/chase and huddy shippers over here...I feel like i'm a part of a minority here as a Hameron shipper :lol:

5. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Hameron here too!! [​IMG]

Have you noticed how Cuddy is getting more 'physical' with House these days ... touching him more than she used to -Act Your Age comes to mind. It might be a sign :D

6. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ believe me, go to the 'official' board, there are lotsa Hammies out there ;) i missed this place *hugs everyone-regardless of shippies*

Huddy makes me happy :D here's a spoiler thingy :rolleyes: i dunno if its true but...
    House and Cuddy Will Get Cuddly—Eventually: House likes Cuddy. He wants to see her naked. We know this from the last episode, when he asked her to a play (code for requesting a viewing of her B-day suit). But will it ever happen? According to show creator David Shore...drum roll, please..."Yeah. Tune in. You'll see her naked." Whoo! The only downside? He's, um, kidding. Still, Shore says plans for bona fide Huddy action are on the horizon. "It won't happen this season," he says, "but we're taking little baby steps toward that, and we'll get there."

about huddy and hameron:
    Cuddy Wuuuvvs House: Lisa Edelstein says she thinks her character (Cuddy) is a smitten kitten, and in more ways than one. "I think Cuddy really loves House, and I don't think she loves him in a way that limits how she has to love him, as a friend or as a lover or as a person who works for her. There's a great deal of appreciation there and respect. He's horrible to deal with, but he's worth it. He's worth every second."
    Cameron Still Wuvs House, Too: "Cameron wants to be mad or be done with him," Jennifer Morrison says of her cranky but irresistible boss. "But House still finds the answers and saves someone's life, and that's what matters to her. So, it's hard to completely bury [her feelings] and not keep coming back for more."

and chameron:
    Chase and Cameron Seem Doomed: Jesse Spencer says the romance between Chase and Cameron (played by his real-life fiancée, Morrison) came as a big surprise to them both, since only Jennifer's parents knew they were getting married when the storyline came out in the script. As for Chase's feelings about Cameron, he says, "She's kind of the opposite to him, and opposites attract. It started out as a purely physical relationship that got complicated, and it can only end one of two ways. I think there was a line in the script: 'Either you get married and have kids and live happily ever after, or someone gets fired.' And you know that House is never good for happy endings!" Thankfully, those two seem adorably compatable in real life and should have far better luck offscreen.
    I hope i wont get in trouble for these. O_O sorry if i broke some rules ill edit it if i did. T_T :(

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

*looks around* No rules broken as far as I can tell, your quite safe. ;)

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

mj0621, are these from the Shore interview?

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Modie Tinkerbell thankies ^_^

My hammie fwend! *gg* yes, GFreak that's the interview -i think so anyway :p

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

OMG I read them last week, and I was dancing on my chair :lol: if only they were really true!!!! *crosses fingers*

*kisses David Shore*

New House tonight *dances*!!!

11. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

AAAH somebody needs to invent a chatspeak for 'dances in chair while squeeing loudly' because I would SO be using it now and pretty much every time I post on here :)

12. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

sorry for the double post guys, it's been a week :)
    can somebody tell me what they thought that Addie (sp?) had to begin with? I missed the first 15 minutes. I know I'm very bad. I loved the sub-plots though. I felt really bad for Wilson, especially when he winked at the lady (but not so much that I wasn't laughing hysterically). House was REALLY reminding me of Sherlock Holmes when he was with the nutritionist and her boyfriend. I'm a little afraid of her (and not just because shes interfering with Huddy) I just have a feeling that shes not going to turn out to be as nice as she seems...just a feeling

13. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ That'd be interesting!!!

well I haven't seen the episode, so I can't say anything :lol: but I hope Honey isn't House's new g/f :( I love Huddy too :p

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

about Honey: blegh. nuff said. ;)

about Addie: lmao did you know that one of my nicknames is Addie and I have a blood thingy going on with my system too? :lol: (yeah im anemic) erherm..about the patient... O_O wow i cant remember...

CW im not worried at all :lol:

15. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I like the show House, but I have only seen it ten times. I like chase and the girl whose name starts with C. I am a little confused. Is Foreman sick? If so Why? Is he quitting?