House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

gonna have to agree with you. I used to be Hameron and Wuddy but in the first few episodes of this season I jumped ship *laughs at own stupid pun*

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Hells yes!!

That was my favorite Chase/Cameron episode ever! i thought the picture and the glowyness would always be at the top but i guess not, seriously all of their scenes were PaURE love!

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Well, I thought I was a die-hard House/Cameron shipper. Since I started watching House, I've always thought that they would make a cute couple and so I thought they should be a couple. Then when Jesse and Jennifer got married, I thought that they were cute too, in real life. As long as nothing happened on the show.

Well, then they started having sex, which I was okay with because it wasn't exactly a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. I wasn't anti-Chase/Cameron. And I thought that their little moments during episodes was cute and so funny because it seemed so high school-ish. But I find that funny.

So, now, since yesterday's episode, I find I don't not want Chase and Cameron to have the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. I think they're a cute couple, and I'm okay if they start dating.

BUT, if House and Cameron started dating, I wouldn't mind either. :]

4. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*dances* wee... i really loved this eppie. its full of humor, fluff and :lol: drama... ^_^

one word for House and Chase: Jealousy :lol:

it was very sweet of Chase to give Cam flowers... let's thank the kid for giving him the idea :p

:lol: :lol: Wilson was sooo funny making House jealous :)rolleyes: imho) *sighs* love the ending... *squees*

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

OMG House's face when Wilson made him thought he had slept with Cuddy was soooo amazing ROTFL :lol: :lol: that was something between OMG I'm jealous and OMG I lost her and OMG Wilson how you dared?? :lol: :lol:

And at the end, do you think Cuddy said "yes" to House???? 'cause her face was like: I'm confused, why are you telling me this??? :confused:

And loved when Cuddy took him out of the exam room and put her hand on his shoulder :eek:, she's been touching him lately :lol: :lol:

butterflylove206 and mj, I love your avvies :D. Talking about avvies: does anyone know in what episode did House throw that little paper plane to Cuddy (the scene in my avvie) :lol:?? (I didn't do it, as you can see :lol:). Thanks a lot!!! :D

I'm reading "I'll come back" by sinister scribe at ff and I'm loving it, I'm also reading "Temporary Insanity" by the same writer, and I love it too :D. Go Huddy!!! :D

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That episode was my favorite.

Hehe did you fellow Huddyens see the poll at House's fox sight? :D

Well lets just say that the "It's a start of a gret relationship" is wining :D

7. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

im hameron and huddy lol, as long as 1 happens i dont mind which!

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I am too -proud to be a Hamerony :D :lol:

Same here.

I'm curious ... what do you think of the direction things are taking right now? I mean, we had the Cam/House kiss -which was OMG sooo hot :D, and everybody kinda thought that their relationship had been taken to another level ... and now, it's like Huddy Huddy Huddy. And there was also the Cam/Chase thing -which, according to many, is far from being over.

Does this "ship mess" bother you?

Personally I like it when the writers are messing with our heads like that. That's what they do best :lol:

The season finale will be ship related I bet ... I'm so excited, I just can't wait :D

9. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

I like it, too. It keeps us on our toes and keeps us wanting to watch more so that we know what happens. Wonderful writing. :)

I think it goes back to the baby thing. I think they introduced Cuddy wanting a baby to take the show in the direction of 'Huddy'. Then there was the episode where House had the unborn baby grab his hand, making him think of the 'fetus' (as he called it) as a baby. I, IMO, think they are going to have Huddy have a baby. Maybe not, of course. But I think it would be a very interesting storyline.
    Hope that made sense. Kinda seemed like I was rambling. Sorry. :eek:

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I agree, i thought that Chase and Cameron would be the end when she tells him she doesn't want to be in a relationship but then i see the Flowers and i die and i know that Mr. Shore just left that story line wide open :lol:

11. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I agree with you. I mean, what's up with that? They talked about it a lot in the first few episodes of the season, and then ... nothing. So, yeah, I think Cuddy's still making her mind about House being a potential donor for her baby.

Remember this scene from Fetal Position?
    Well I think that somehow, it made House think ... about having kids ... what it means, how much it changes one's life.
    It is even more obvious near the end of the episode, where he looks particularly disturbed and distracted

So I say, right now, everything is possible :D *YAY!*

To go back to Chase & Cam, I'm glad it's over, because the writers were messing with Cameron's character, and showing her as a real b**** was not very wise I think.
    I think it's really over between them -or rather wish it is -hehe- I can't help it, my Hameron side always gets the best of me :lol: -but well, what do I know :confused: Unfortunately, I'm not in the writers' head. I wish. Here again, everything is possible. BUT I'm still rootin' for Hameron - I mean, you just CAN'T have a kiss, and then leave it at that. You just can't. Right? Right??? ;)

The thing is, it all kinda depends on House. The ball's in his camp.
    Is he just playin with Cuddy? Or does he want more from her? Besides despite what she said, that "that ship sailed long ago," I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be against giving their 'ship another chance.
    And what about his feelings for Cameron?
    Why did he kiss Cameron back? Why didn't he just leave the room before she could do anything? Was it just a game for him here too? The fact that he's always made clear to her that he didn't like her, was, IMO, a way to convince himself that he didn't -when he obviously did *LOL does that make any sense?*. He's just afraid of being hurt and maybe of hurting the other person -because of what happened with Stacy. He's afraid of feeling anything, of caring about people, because his experience taught him that feeling = hurting.

Oh well ... we'll see what happens. I can't wait for the season finale.

12. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

There is really no telling w/House. His reactions to other people and how he feels about them is kinda hard to decipher. Personally, I think he may want more. I agree that the scene in Fetal Position got him thinking.

IMO, this goes back (again) to you never really know with House. I kinda think it was a game for him, but I am all for Huddy ;) . Of course, when he walked in on Chase and Cameron making out in the janitor's closet it seemed to convey that, I don't know, he wanted her to know that he knew, and that it didn't phase him. Was that just a game?
    Or was he sending some sort of message? Very frustrating to try and decipher, if you ask me. :)

Exactly. He is just one big ball of hurt, anger, and bitterness wrapped up in a doctor's coat. Well, okay, not a doctor's coat because he refuses to wear one, but you catch my drift.

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wow i missed a lot here! T_T *sniffs*
    anyway...cathing up:

CW yesh i like your avie too XD you know me :p its in the episode Fetal Position as I remember right?

as for the shippy thingy: I say tptb is very twisted and keeps fans on a cliffie (w/c is very mean :p JK!) we'll never know who's going with who until it happens...*crosses fingers* game or not this will eventually end soon :rolleyes: they better not handle this delicately... or theyll ruin the show... -_-; IMHO...

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hi thought i would drop in to say hi

I ship Huddy and Chameron both ships i really like. I like all the twists it keeps me interested with all the relationsips and all that :lol:

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I also like Chameron and Huddy

And msgirl love that icon!