House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

GREAT pic. I love the look it's just "It's going to be okay. I'm here."

2. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

*SQUEE*
    if he would have just leaned in A LITTLE BIT MORE!!!!

that was kinda sad about Chase and Cameron though. Heartless witch. I really wanted to reach though the tv and hug him while strangling her. Meanie.

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

there is an icon who someone made a manip and turned it closer than the original pic :lol:

:rolleyes: yeah. it is sad... cameron was a bit mean... *sigh and offers chase a hug* :lol:

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I read this at Ausiello's page :D

Exec producer Katie Jacobs told me that, unlike last season's finale, this year's climax won't involve any lethal firearms. "Well, House isn't going to get shot. With House, it's always sort of an emotional cliff-hanger." Meanwhile, the exec hints that Dr. Crabbypants' ongoing flirtations with both Cuddy and Cameron may soon come to a head. "It has to go somewhere," she concedes. "You can't work with people and have these feelings and have it not come to some sort of action — whether it's together or apart or what have you."

Guys I'd like to read your opinion :p

Loved the pic, they were soooo close *sighs* and their eyes were just locked in each others eyes (does that make sense??? :lol:)

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

It's Katie, the last time she wrote for House it was the Cam/H kiss...sigh

6. CalleighWolfe

^^ Really??? :(

Well I found this at housemd-guide.com

"In act your age, House gives Wilson tickets to a play. He takes Cuddy. The next day House is all Cuddy, why do you have extra concealer on? What did u do last night and cuddy says she went to a play... House confronts Wilson saying you only ask a girl to a play if you want to see her naked. House then fucks with him to make him think that Cuddy has the hots for him, i.e. sends Wilson flowers and signs the card 'lisa.' meanwhile. wilson is fucking with House repeatedly saying he slept with Cuddy, which stuns House each time. At the end, House tells Cuddy he has tickets to a play and invites her."

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*sigh*

idk where they are taking the Cuddy-House-Cameron triangle but theres a new girl that House is gonna come after... *eek* and shes way younger than cameron (I think)... a nutritionist(sp?) i think...

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeah, I know :rolleyes: As if it wasn't already complicated :rolleyes:

She is a nutritionist, and apparently they're gonna go on a date. I don't know if she's younger than Cameron, I don't think so though. So what are we supposed to call it now, 'love square'? :lol: :D

9. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

well aside from the fact that I'm getting a preverse pleasure reading spoilers over here because I reccently went unspoiled for CSI, I'm pretty sure Cuddy and House slept together pre-cannon and they've been hinting at that more and more lately so I think if they have this new nutritionist girl and House treats her like he treats Cameron even though I don't think he has any real feelings for her, it will freak out Cuddy and she will do somthing about it, who knows what, and that will be the 'emotional cliffhanger' is what will he say.

wow that was a total run-on sentence. I hope my grammar nazi friend doesn't see this :) Ah the joys of spoilers!

I was looking for a good icon of House and Cuddy and basically sucedded in making myself want to go insert myself in that scene as a lobster singing "don't cha wanna, kiss the girl"

ETA: did any other mini-Cuddy people think it was kinda funny how House has his ball and his PSP when he needs to think and then Cuddy ends up with this random little hair elastic?

10. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:rolleyes:

Erf... you gotta hand it to the TPTB. They know how to blow fans away with their twists... They're just making fans drool with anticipation I think (no im not drooling...maybe I am :lol:) LOVE SQUARE?! lol All I know is they are gonna clear the "triangle" very soon. O_O *waves shippy flag in the air* can't wait... all i can say is... with Cuddy finally confirming that they slept together once waayyy before... *gg* nothing :p just my random side again :lol:

ETA: idk :lol: Cuddy also toys with her pearl necklace sometimes as I recall it correctly. (specially when she talks to House)

11. GrissomFREAK

Personally, I don't think there is much of a future for the Huddy ship -I mean Cuddy was pretty clear about her relationship with House. They slept together once, but now it's over *or maybe not (??) Next episode he is jealous of Wilson (?) and ends up inviting Cuddy to a play, right, sooo ... I'm confused. This is all so twisted -I love it! :D* Still, the only way I can see this going somewhere is with the baby storyline but maybe I'm wrong ... so I say: " Hamerony! Hamerony! Hamerony!" Either way, Cam or Cuddy, that's fine with me :D

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ oh. youre a hammie? cool. :D i never talked to a hammie fan before. actually i have no hammie friend (sad huh?) *sniff* i only got huddies and a hacy friend.

anyone wanna be my hammie friend? ^_^/ looking for all house fans :lol: who are as obsessed as I am. :p

If the new girl is coming (the nutrisionist) I perfer Cam over her... -_-; truthfully. and that matters a lot cause imma huddy fan.
    :lol: im getting all random again :p

13. GrissomFREAK

I can be your hammie friend if you want :D

Hammie is like my "Hamerony" right (I know does sound like a brand of pasta, doesn't it?)? :lol: House, Cameron, Cuddy? Is that it? If it is, then yeah, that's me :cool:

I'm an addict.

14. CalleighWolfe

Well I'm not Hammie (Hameron or Hamerony :lol:) I've been a Huddy fan since episode one, I don't care if they don't get together at the end but I WANT THEM to do something :lol:, maybe the baby thing, I really enjoy them together, I love they're always betting on something :lol: that's soooo funny, and I can't believe it, Cuddy is a saint, how does she stand him :lol:???. I don't know I've been kinda incapable of shipping young people lately :lol: I prefer mature couples like Smacked, Huddy and Elliott/Olivia in L&O: SVU *shrugs*, the only young couple I ship is CaRWash :lol: but...

I agree if the thing is gonna be between the nutricionist and Cameron, I'll start being a Hameron fan :D

ETA: I could ship Wuddy too *hmmm* could be interesting, although Wilson has 2 ex-wives right??? :confused:

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Yay! :D you're the very first! :lol:

Yeah, Hammie is my nickname for Hamerons :p

*raises hand* No point denying it, Imma House addict. ;)

CW :lol: Im a Huddy, my fellow shipper! Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! You know me. :D

I know what you mean. Peeps around me are wondering why I don't ship or squee for younger couples (no offense to my ships) :p. I really dunno but almost all of my ships are well, like you said- mature. But hey, I don't mind a lot of ships so *shrugs*.

Wilson has three I think... *rolleyes* who's counting? :lol:

ooh... My ships in House are: Huddy, Chameron and I don't mind Hacy, Wuddy. Like I said earlier, if the new gal comes.. I'd perfer Hameron than that. Oh well, I'll never know that till I see her. :p