House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

Yeah, I just read that actually, and it really frustrates me. There's obviously nothing going on, the press is just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. It's their job. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one that actually likes Amber?? She's smart and she's sassy and she's just what House looks for in a lackey. Yes, the playing a trick on 13 and then acting all sweet and asking her if she was doing okay was really rotten and uncalled for, but House FAKED CANCER for Christ's sake, it's going to take something a lot worse to make her seem as bad as him.

The old guy was sweet. I loved that line at the end, "If you wanna hang out..." "I know, call Wilson". :lol:

2. nuttynickyxx

nuttynickyxx Witness

i think that this season the new ducklings shsould be 13, Amber and the black guy who hit house.

Question: You haven't scooped us on House since September! Please tell me that Cameron, Chase and Foreman will be a team again. - Cookie Ausiello: Yes, but it's going to happen gradually. The peices will start to fall back into place next week when Foreman assists House on a case.

3. LibertyBell

Damn, I really wish I could read that, and I almost did, but then I remembered I'm going spoiler free this season. Why did I decide to do that?

Yeah, I picked Thirteen, Amber, and Big Love from the beginning, but now I'm not so sure about Amber. I really hope House keeps her, but from what I keep hearing, everyone (not just in this thread) is SO against Amber, and TPTB might listen. Plus what Amber said about House never having hired more than one woman at once. I hope I'm wrong, but then again, the storyline is getting kind of predictable, so if that's what it takes to throw me a curve ball, then I guess I'll have to live with it.

My next guess for who's going to be gone is the guy that was always fighting with Bosley...he's the plastic surgeon, right? Taub or something? Anyone else care to place a bet? Hey, you know what? I just realized it's on tonight. Haha.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I really like Kal Penn's character, so I'm hoping he stays...As for Amber, I think she can hold her own against House but I think TPTB want to go with 13. As for the plastic surgeon, I like him too...I really miss Henry and Liberty, I agree, I loved that last line of Henry's. :)

5. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I like the plastic surgeon, big love, and I'm on the fence between Amber and thirteen. I like them both for different reasons.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Last night's episode was soooo hilarious...Just love the mind games House and Cuddy play on each other...The quip about Cuddy's birth control pills - 'Do you know if your birth control pills aren't birth control pills?'...and Cuddy's reaction...Priceless...The scene where Robert Elliot mimics who is dominant between House and Cuddy had me laughing so hard. :lol:

7. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I don't know what it is, but for some reason, I don't like any of the new people. I just .. don't.

I would say that it's because I don't want Chase, Cameron or Foreman to leave, but then I think about it and decide that even if they were to still be on the show, that wouldn't do it for me. I like the way each character interacts with House.

So it's not that I wouldn't see the other characters, it's that I wouldn't see the characters with House. There is more to it, but it's really complicated and hard to me to explain.

Basically, I don't want new ducklings, I want the same old ones.

.. I should go out and buy the first season. That might solve a few problems, haha.

8. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I can't say I disagree about having the old ducks back, although I must admit that I never really cared very much for Foreman. Just have to get used to the idea that chnage is inevitable.

The mirror was great, a psychic with scientific backing; and proving that House was the Alpha once and for all, event hough everyone already knew it.

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I was actually thinking the same thing...that change is inevitable...It would have made things stagnant with the show if that didn't happen...Perhaps the producers thought it was time to shake things up a bit...But I'm hearing rumors that the old ducklings will eventually return to House's fold.

10. LibertyBell

I believe it was Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) who said that they had to make the change because, in real life, fellowships only last for about two years. I'm actually proud of the producers for doing it. Of course I would much rather see more of the original ducklings, but you can't be afraid of change. Shows that try and keep things the way they are in situations where there's no way they reasonably would don't usually stay on the air for that long.

Yeah, I actually did hear that once the new fellows are picked the ducklings will have bigger roles, but I don't know anything about them "returning to House's fold" (and I shouldn't, on account of the spoiler-abstinence thing, so I'll shut up about that now).

Regarding Tuesday's ep, I was disappointed that he didn't fire anyone. The storyline's becoming a little drawn out, I thought he'd have them all picked by now. And I know I'm not the only one getting a little bored with it. BUT, I did love the House/Foreman interaction. I'm gonna enjoy seeing them push each other's buttons. :)

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^I don't think Cuddy worried much about her birth control pills as far as she tried badly to get pregnant trough season 2, even trying artificial insemination with no success.

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

We don't really know for sure if Cuddy actually stopped trying to have that much longed for baby...So everything is still up in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if she did stop since going through in vitro or artificial insemination can get not only pretty expensive but emotionally draining as well.

13. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Finally someone got fired; I was beginning to wonder how long we were going to have 6 of them. It was exactly who I expected too; although I can't say I expected it to happen the way it did. Foreman was particularly full of himself. More so than usual. I'm wondering what this new character is going to do to the dynamic of the show if she sticks around.

14. LibertyBell

But he got replaced with somebody else! :rolleyes: I'm getting so tired of this storyline. Seriously, just pick people! I don't want this to go on for half a season.

And I totally agree on the Foreman thing. He can't be House, he needs to stop trying (and besides, isn't that why he left in the first place? Because he didn't want to be like House?). Something else I noticed: the wardrobe department likes to put Foreman in purple. There's something about purple on a man....idk, it's just weird for me. :rolleyes:

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I don't know, this season just hasn't been that good. I miss Chase, Cameron and Foreman being together.

As with most of you I too wish he would just pick the team and get on with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.