House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin"

I really like 13

And I'd really like BigLove to come back. *begs Big Love back*

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I was just re-watching You Don't Want To Know and suddenly Thirteen is beginning to sound like Cameron. Is it just me and wishful thinking? I think I'm hearing things! :lol:

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^That's what I thought from the very first moment, 13 is a copy of Cameron.

^^13 is not dying, she maybe has Huntington disease or maybe not.

I began to like Kutner and Taub, now that they're about to be sacked...

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I sincerely hope those weren't spoilers. I'm going spoiler free this season, and I know the ones he picks have been announced, but I don't want to read it yet.

About the whole Thirteen/Cameron thing, I agree. Everytime she walks on screen I'm like, "She looks so much like Cameron". And about the whole House not looking at her test results thing, Mandy, I had a flashback during that scene to season two when House opened Cameron's HIV test results. Of course in that case it was a little different because if Cam had had HIV it would have been more of a problem than Thirteen having Huntington's, but I still found it interesting. Is Thirteen supposed to be some redesigned version of the HC ship? It's sort of feeling that way to me...

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Liberty, yeah the same thing happened to me. I, too, had a flashback to the whole HIV result thing with Cameron. It was like déjà vu. I hope that TPTB wouldn't foist off Thirteen on House as a potential love interest. That would be a shame. It didn't work with the whole HC thing and I don't think it will work with House and Thirteen. Clearly, I am biased since I think House belongs with Cuddy! :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, by the way, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Sorry, those weren't spoilers, I'm spoiler free too.
    What I wanted to mean is that, I guess, all the newbies will be fired eventually so they'll bring back the three old ducklings again. In fact, I'm surprised this storyline is taking so long.

7. LibertyBell

What makes you think the ducklings are coming back? The way I understand it they've all moved on. In real life fellowships only last for about three years anyway.

And yeah, going spoiler free is so much better. Of course this season it's kinda like, "Don't tell me because I know it's bad news," but yeah...;)

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I think the old ducklings wouldn't again be under House although I'm not sure about Foreman...Don't know what House will do about him though...

House better make a decision about his new fellows and fast...The story line is getting tiresome! :lol:

9. LibertyBell

Supposedly he makes his final decision tonight (although in one of the promos I swear I heard Cuddy say "I want two names", which is confusing me, House is allowed to hire three people...). I hope it's over and done with tonight *fingers crossed*.

About Foreman, he's technically supposed to be supervising, I think, but so far I haven't seen that. He's taken a back seat and is kind of letting House boss him around again. I like seeing Foreman stand up to House, so I wish they'd get back to that. Besides, if Cam and Chase moved on, why shouldn't Foreman? Right now it kind of looks like he hasn't.

10. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Finally a decision, of course it comes when there are no more new episodes for 5 or 6 weeks. I guess they are trying to stretch it out because of the strike. I like how House was able to get his way about the number of fellows to hire. I can't believe Cuddy fell for it.

11. LibertyBell

What? I read in our local paper that House is one of the shows NOT struggling because of the strike. They have episodes for well into January. Are we getting one next week? (The Canadian network doesn't like to show previews)

This episode didn't suck as much as most have lately. I think for me it was the first time the new ducklings worked with the rest of the cast. So I liked that. I was with House, I wanted him to keep all four. It was sad to see CTB go. But I'm glad he got to hire back Thirteen, because I was much more upset when he let her go than I was with CTB. So, to clarify, he's got three now: Kutner, Thirteen, and Taub, right? (Just thinking out loud here, I wonder if we'll EVER learn Thirteen's name. I mean, she wouldn't greet patients that way, she has to tell them her name, right?)

So yeah, didn't really feel for the patient, but the storyline was good. Cute and funny in the right places. :)

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

TBH, if he was going to have four, he should have kept Cole. I liked Big Love ;)

And I don't know about learning 13's name. She did greet a patient once and said "just call me 13"

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Unfortunately, Games is the last episode for this year. We'll all have to wait for January to come for new episodes. I heard that there are only three more to go unless the strike is over.

Yeah, how come we still don't know Thirteen's name. As for last week's ep, I said previously that she had me intrigued but I think I've changed my mind...She is actually just a carbon copy of Cameron and that is just too creative [sarcasm]. As for Amber, I'm actually going to miss her. :lol: But I've read somewhere that we may not have seen the last of her.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It's weird with 13, because we just had an episode and I was OMG, she's becoming Cuddy!

She seems to travel between Cuddy and Cameron week from week. It's slightly creepy actually.

I saw a spoiler of her name, but I don't know how accurate it is. I'm not happy with the name.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey drum, I agree with you about Thirteen's name...So I checked out some spoilers and I've got to say her name, if that's what the writers intend it to be, doesn't really suit her personality. I don't know but maybe she'll grow into it. Plus, her name reminds me of a certain little rodent and I'm not talking about Steve McQueen. :lol: Thirteen aka Cameron 2.0 is weirding me out too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.