Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get whiplash from looking at Nick at all, because I can never take my eyes off of Warrick. If anything I get injuries from looking, drooling and lusting after Warrick.

I already had my boy next door (a Nick type) and we are divorced. Now I want a change and a man like Warrick and hopefully he won't turn off to be an arse like my boy next door did.

Yeah, Nick's the kind of guy that you'll find yourself just staring at and about twenty minutes after he's left, you'll snap back to reality. :D

Warrick's hot too. ;)

greg is the one i would like for a boyfriend, warrick is like a weird friend...he has something in his presence i just find so heartwarming, and danny would be like a sex toy.
and yeah, grissom...i would just like to put my head on his belly...it looks so cozzy :D

Posted by Catherine_Willows:
Yeah, Nick's the kind of guy that you'll find yourself just staring at and about twenty minutes after he's left, you'll snap back to reality. :D

I could not have said it better myself!!

OK, admittedly I have just drank the better portion of a bottle of Aussie Cab Sauv, but damn... I could not agree more with the above statement! :D

Miami....David Caruso yum yum can't look away from those blue eyes, red hair, amazing voice and strong jaw line, the man can wear a suit too.

LV.....George Eads also has a strong jaw line,great smile.. ok and the accent :)

New York....Mmmm Gary Sinse nice voice and eyes.

Kelly

Why is this called hottest guys? It should be all about Nick! :devil:

Sorry, but I can't look at DC or Gary Sinise as hot cause they are as old (maybe older) than my parents and that's....gross. Though, I must admit, Gary Sinise looks surprisingly good for his age. :D

I guess all the characters are good looking a way, but that's not the same as hot.

Ya know, Gary Sinese is totally growing on me. He has that thing about him that is just so...cool. I totally dig his drawl too. His manner of speech reminds me of a cross between Jack Nicholson and Sam Elliot. I think I could listen to that man read the phone book! (Can you tell I have been listening to his Cadillac commercials too much :))

i've only seen the original one (nevada) so my list would have to be from there-sorry!

1. ERIC SZMANDA - greg sanders
2. george eads - nick stokes
3. gary dourdan (sp? sorry) - warrick brown

omg greg is dead sexy... [image]http://www.belovedtigersharks.de/4x46.jpg[/image]

xoxo-mino

Spelling... if you are not sure about how to spell a word or name, people usually put (sp?).

Should I add this to my Internet Terms Help thread?

Lol, kool thanks.

And yeh add it if you want, but it was maybe just me, you know, i've been known to be slow at times! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back