Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Warrick or Eric or Speed (It's too hard to decide!)
2. Gil (in his own cute way!)
3. Horatio
4. Danny (I don't really watch NY but you don't need to watch much to see who is fit!)
5. Horatio
6. Greg

a large gap...

1000000. Ryan or Ecklie. I hate them both sooooooo much!

gil is ugly and old

ha you like gil ,why hes like 50 now maybe even older your sick i like nick stokes,ryan wolf,or huratio yum or huratio yum

Re: gil is ugly and old

ha you like gil ,why hes like 50 now maybe even older your sick i like nick stokes,ryan wolf,or huratio yum or huratio yum
i think gil is kinda hot...lol the beard is just the hotness....and we dont need people like you blasting the hotness and calling people sick...its not its cute...lol

Okay. I realize we are allowed to say what we want. But that is a nasty comment!

What you young folks don't realize is that time goes by really, really fast and before you know it you too are over 50. So I hope that no one ever makes the kind of disrespectful comments like the one I just saw above to any of you when you reach William Petersen's age.

I respect your opinions, but I want to point out that this thread is not for bashing the characters of the show. If someone likes a specific character, please don't bash their tastes. I don't find any reason justifiable for telling someone they're sick because they think a character is hot.

We all have our likes and dislikes. Not everyone wants young beefcake. I personally like my men to be a bit older and more mature.

To call someone sick because they don't share your likes, is well...sick!

Hm. How did the topic title change from Hottest Men from all Three CSI's? to gil is ugly and old ? That's confusing...

I respect everyone's opinions here but as what quoth_the_raven has said, it's not very nice to put someone down. :)

Grissom is my favorite CSI guy. At 50 - he's still sexy, flirty and hott. :D

Re: Hottest Men

Well now. I was coming in to point out the error of a new poster's ways, and look at that- you all beat me to it. :)

As you can see, we have a fairly responsible and decent group of posters on here and we really strive to keep things civil. I know you're pretty new here, csi_gurl and I'm sure you were just trying to be funny, but we really frown on people insulting other posters on this board. By all means, feel free to express your opinions on the show and its characters, but at least try to be a little bit more respectful about it. Afterall, the reason we're all here is because we're fans, right? While you may not like Grissom, or you don't find him attractive, I can assure you many people here do. And in fact, a lot of folks on here are NOT teenagers, and thus 50 year old men are attractive in their own right. ;)

Please try not to insult anyone else, OK? Because if it was to happen again, I'd be forced to give you a formal warning and nobody wants that- least of all me.

Thanks.

Edited to add: OK everyone, let's move along now. Nothing to see here... ;)

Re: That comment about Gil

We all have our likes and dislikes. Not everyone wants young beefcake. I personally like my men to be a bit older and more mature.
Amen to that, Bev. Not that I'd say no to the likes of Nick or Greg, but I value wisdom and respect.

oh yeah....uh hum....lol im hooked on eyes personally...thats why i love horatio, nick and grissom. danny is okay...but i love his accent the most.

Psh, Baba, Grissom is DA man! His beard beats Nicky's moustache 5 to 1. :p

*sees 25,710 Nick fans charging with torches and runs away*

:lol:

grab your torch and pitchforks! :devil:

grissoms awesome, while i personally dont find him physically attractive hed be a great friend.

nick is the one who makes my knees weak! warrick is a close second and greg brings up the rear with third (i only watch vegas so i cant comment on the others)

Psh, Baba, Grissom is DA man! His beard beats Nicky's moustache 5 to 1. :p

*sees 25,710 Nick fans charging with torches and runs away*

:lol:

Grabs SIDler's hand and runs like crazy.

Grissom's beard and blue eyes makes him da hottest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back