Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm a CSI fan, JUST the original.

George Eads - Nick Stokes
Eric Szmanda - Greg
Gary Dourdan - Warrick Brown

Oh and Grissom, Its just hes not really 'sexy' more like hott.

I love Greg to teeny peices but I wouldn't say Sexy I would say Cute. Nick season one sex scene now that was hott.

LV: Warrick
Miami: Speed (RIP) or Eric
NY: Danny
(I dont actually watch NY that much, but u only have to watch 1 to see who is hot!)
BTW CSI Grissom, i love ur avvy!

I just watch the original CSI...and the hottest guy for me is Nick...with Greg my second....
I have watched a few eppies of CSI:Miami, and i did think that Eric guy was cute...

oh my gosh. you have got to be crazy to even consider not thinking george eads!!! i know i sound corny, but am i aloud to post pics here? cuz oh my god he is so hot!! did you ever see him with no shirt? woooooh. sorry for the gil luvers, but he is kinda old *lol*. well of course im young so i wouldnt know. he doesnt have the drooling hotness of nick.

^^^ If you're looking for a pic thread, head over to the CSI forum- there are several George Eads/Nick Stokes threads going strong, and one is dedicated to pictures.

I only watch LV, so for me it's:

Warwick Brown, it's near impossible concentrating on the case when he comes on the screen!

Gill Grissom, for an older guy he's pretty hot, and that beard, don't get me started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back