Hottest CSI

Posted by DaWacko:
has she said that he doesn't go to heaven? :p

Because it's a common phrase. My old religion teacher said that to me when I had red hair. As a joke of course :p he was one darn funny man. :lol:
lol, it's kind weird because one of my best friends has very... vibrant red hair... :lol:

Posted by snobird:
I totally agree with you, on the working with one of them. Do you want to become a forensic scientist? I do. I've been working really hard in school to become one. :)

Yes :D I am going to persue a career in forensics, but beleive it or not, I wanted to do that prior to watching CSI :lol: Then I watched it and I was like "OMFG, now I REEEALLY wanna go into that line of work :lol: Im big on science too. Especially astronomy and the human body. I also work in zoology when possible :D

Posted by stripforensics:
Posted by snobird:
I don't know about the others who think Gil is hot, but speaking for myself, the reason I'm attracted to Gil is not bcause of his looks, but it's the fact that he so charming and sophisticated. But Nick is a major hottie, and he's sweet. I use to like Greg, but his hair kinda turned me off.
:eek: How can you not like Greg's hair?!
Easy, I just don't. Especially when it's in a mohawk. I like my guys crisp and clean... like Nick. :)

Oh my.. I wonder what your parents would say :O
I have this rule that guys can't be over 30. so Grissom's waaaay out.. but he's still my hero *heart-eyes*

He's not really my type, but I like his personality. I saw the film Apollo 13 last night & Gary Sinise was in it! He looked kinda cute when they realised the astronauts were going to be OK.

Me & my mum say that Mac Taylor must be the son of the guy in Apollo 13 since they look so much alike (not sure how that would be though :p)

I want Grissom to toss my salad and then to pack my fudge. He will scream "Take it Fish! Take it Fish!" as he slams his level three meat into my intern-butt.

Grissom is the hottest and anyone that thinks otherwise has to open their fucking eyes.

EW, thats not the type of language needed at CSIfiles ;)

JEFF, I begin to disgress. Your eyes are shut, I would know because I glued them shut...with..glue.. ;)

Yeah, Grissom def. is NOT the hottest CSI! and my eyes are wide open... The hottest would either be Nick or Greg! cuz they are just both so hot!!!

Grissom's personality is hot but not his look, he looks to old... but i still love his perosnality the best!

Posted by kazzy:
JEFF, I begin to disgress. Your eyes are shut, I would know because I glued them shut...with..glue.. ;)
Kazzy, not everyone thinks that Grissom is the hottest chracter. If Jeff doesn't find Gris hot then it doesn't matter.

I agree, though. Serk, we try not to use that sort of language. Due to the fact that we have a lot of younder members here and there are people who would find your post offensive.

Gee, CAT! I was joking but I know Jeff has his own opionion of course and I respect that. BUT I had to make a joke... :rolleyes:

Posted by Serk:
I want Grissom to toss my salad and then to pack my fudge. He will scream "Take it Fish! Take it Fish!" as he slams his level three meat into my intern-butt.

Grissom is the hottest and anyone that thinks otherwise has to open their fucking eyes.

This isn't acceptable language here.

New York - Mac

Maimi - Horatio

Las Vegas - Grissom, Greg, and Nick

Back