Hottest CSI

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2005.

1. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

AGREED! He rocks my world too. WOW... Grissom is so hot. His voice is so sexy and his eyes are gorgeous. He is so yummy!

WP needs to divorce his wife and marry me. Hahaha... j/k. I wouldn't want WP to divorce his wife. That would make him sad and we can't have him being sad.

2. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

NO! Then if WP was sad, I would be sad, so I wouldnt go buy candy, therefore the candy store would have no one to buy their endless sugar supply! Ok, I got a little off topic there....

Down, girl :lol: :lol: :lol: Hes a married man, remember? :lol:

3. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

I agree. He looked a lot younger without the beard. When i first started watching CSI it was already s4 so he had a beard, then I watched older eps when he didn't & it looked like it was several years earlier. He looks more mature and intelligent with the beard I think :p

4. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Gee, who said anything about him being married. :rolleyes:

When I first started watching CSI in season 3, I thought he was hot when when I saw season 4, i couldnt believe my eyes. :D :rolleyes:

5. CSIri

CSIri Captain

Grissom and Horatio for me! but the other guys are so damn hot too! :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Why does everyone think Grissom is so hott? Maybe its just because im only 15 that i dont think hes very hot.. I like Nick and Greg - they tie cuz the both are the hottest! ;)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Why does the hottest CSI have to be male? FINE. If men we're talking about, it has to be Nick no doubt. (I admit though, I haven't seen much Miami, and I have yet to see NY, I'm in the U.K.). Female? The lead in NY. The actress' name is Melissa, I dunno what. I think Miami's Emily Proctor is hot too.

8. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

It's usually male b/c the vast majority of us on here are women, I believe, so...?

But as for women, I'd say Catherine or Calleigh.

9. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

Great minds think alike!

10. GilGrissomCSI

GilGrissomCSI Coroner

I dont think Grissom is "Hott", hes more along the lines of hes got an adorable face. :lol:

If you want hot, try Nick or Greg :lol: :D :D

*Thinks of Greg in CSI uniform*

Growl. :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I totally agree with you, on the working with one of them. Do you want to become a forensic scientist? I do. I've been working really hard in school to become one. :)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about the others who think Gil is hot, but speaking for myself, the reason I'm attracted to Gil is not bcause of his looks, but it's the fact that he so charming and sophisticated. But Nick is a major hottie, and he's sweet. I use to like Greg, but his hair kinda turned me off.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

there's some 15 yrs old who think Gris is hot (right kazzy? SEE I called you 15 yrs old!) :p
    [Don't take too seriously, kazzy] ;)

14. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Not everyone thinks that he is hot. I don't. I admit that he has some attractive features, but not hot.

15. stripforensics

stripforensics Judge

:eek: How can you not like Greg's hair?!