Hottest CSI

Posted by Nikka_what:
*runs in screaming*

greg! greg! greg!

*split personality shows up*

sara! sarasarasarasarasidle!

*what the f...* :devil:

*runs back out waving t-shirt over head* :lol:

OMG, so im not the only crazy person here :lol: :lol: *twitch* *maniacal giggling*

*twitch*

If you want hot: Greg :D (drool)
If you want adorable: Gil
If you want pretty: hmmm....well, both Sara and Cath I suppose.

:D :D :DIm GilGrissomCSI, and I approve this post. :D :D

Posted by greglover14:
I loved Sara's hair in King Baby. Her hair always looks really nice when the sun is one it.

I remember in Butterflied (I think) when Sara is talking to Grissom and the light is shining on her from the hallway, it was so awesome. She was so gorgeous in that shot.

Posted by awesomeredhead:
Posted by greglover14:
I loved Sara's hair in King Baby. Her hair always looks really nice when the sun is one it.

I remember in Butterflied (I think) when Sara is talking to Grissom and the light is shining on her from the hallway, it was so awesome. She was so gorgeous in that shot.

There was one part in King Baby where her and Nick are taking apart a huge cradle, and there is sunlight coming on her from the window. She looked really beautiful. Her hair was longer and darker and looked really nice.

omag awesomeredhead i love the pic with Jorja and George. everytime i see that pic i smile b/c they look soo adorable together. oen time the pic was in a little magazine that i get as part of the paper and my mom saved it for me b/c she knows that i love them and b/c they were hugging each other. it makes me think about how their characters would look if they would get together. i am an over the top Nick and Sara shipper.

wow, i think that george is all in all the hottest, but i think also that greg is cute and younger billy was

Posted by GilGrissomCSI:
Posted by Nikka_what:
*runs in screaming*

greg! greg! greg!

*split personality shows up*

sara! sarasarasarasarasidle!

*what the f...* :devil:

*runs back out waving t-shirt over head* :lol:

OMG, so im not the only crazy person here :lol: :lol: *twitch* *maniacal giggling*

*twitch*

If you want hot: Greg :D (drool)
If you want adorable: Gil
If you want pretty: hmmm....well, both Sara and Cath I suppose.

:D :D :DIm GilGrissomCSI, and I approve this post. :D :D

i do not know what you mean by crazy :D

*runs out of room waving t-shirt over head*

i love greg he is the hottest out of all the other csi peeps. i love everything about him...i cant even explain how much i like him!

Back