'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

like i said before, never see H eat or sleep. just drink coffee...i will be nice to seem him more human but hi is Suer H and i like him this way. to have puzzle (riddle) is more intersting. the rest is in ours heads :devil:

where i live to have mobil phone like H - collapsible (folding)
I've been trying to look for a nice folding one, and when I saw H's one in in a repeat episode, I thought I want one like that! :lol:

H changes his cell quite often, I think. In former seasons he carried a motorola, but which one he uses right now, I don't know... I can hardly concentrate when he's on screen :D
But since H, I also have a clam *gg*

This is sad, but I have a 'flippy' mobile phone (yes, I'm very technical with jargon - not!), and often when I use it, I think of H! :D :rolleyes:

Why it is seldom to see David's eyes in Miami? But it is oftenin other shows or movies?

i`m out of the topic but this is gift for ImissSpeed
to see how hard it was for me to choose my one banner and avatar. 1 2 3 4 5

PS when H take in his mobil phone hi put it in his inside pocket in his coat. that is uncomfortably for me. i put it in my jeans pocket or in the box in my belt. but..nevermaind...i like the sound of closeing mobil pone on H :D

Why it is seldom to see David's eyes in Miami? But it is oftenin other shows or movies?
Two factors I would say:
- The brightness of the LA/Miami sun whilst filming
- To look ultra-cool! :cool:

but when H is in door his eyse gat dark, and sometimes i forgot that they are blu :<

To look ultra-cool!
Being ultra-cool is not complete without the sunglasses! :eek:

Could you imagine watching H in Miami without sunglasses? It would be well weird! :lol:

He's ultra-cool without sunglasses, but he's super-mega-ultra-cool with them. =)

Ah Ducky you are offically my favourite person for the day, those pics are wonderful, I love the smile and the teeth :)

You have cheered me up no end, cause I'm feeling a bit fragile and frustrated with it ;)

I'm glad there's something good I can do here :lol:

Posted by Tinkerbell :lol: I find that one highly amusing!

^It suppose to be that way :lol: I thought I want to again shock people when they think "WTF" while clicking it :lol:

FOr the phones... I think one point it was said that it's Nextel. I mean, it cannot be normal phone since those kinda have "radiophone" ability.

By Lucy
This is sad, but I have a 'flippy' mobile phone (yes, I'm very technical with jargon - not!), and often when I use it, I think of H!

^I have flip phone too nowadays :D Bought Nokia 6101 a week ago. And yeah... I also think CSIM and 24 when I use it :p :lol:
Pathetic, isn't it?

So glad I'm not the only one. We are officially CSI:M groupies! :lol:

First thing I did with my new cell was putting a stampsized H-Wallpaper as background :D

Very nice docfrog! :D I think if I did that, I would be dialling wrong numbers all the time! ;)

Therefore some really clever guy invented the addressbook, Lucy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back