'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

the other decision is to make real meeting of the forum in Miami or LA (where they make the show) and to beg DC for ride in his hammer. a wont hi to be the driver :>>>>> it wil be like entertainment park not Disny but CSI Mimai hihih
and understanding we will be dress in t-shirt whit superscription "NO babies !!!"

Yes, it does say 'Crime Scene Investigation' and the 'Miami Dade' badge is above it.
Thanks Lucy. :D

I've not seen any Hummers in the UK at all, if I did I would get really excited! :lol: You know run after it, expecting to see H. :rolleyes:

Hello guys! As usual, I had a feast on great pics and your messages. Lots to catch up though.

I like the title 'Sexy Saint H & those baby blues'(something like that, no?) but anything is fine with me.

***SPOILER ALERT(to those who haven't watch '10-7') If u don't wanna read this, skip my message completely & go to the next one plz.***

I watched S3 finale last night and it left me...'unsettled'...I felt the whole episode was kinda rushed especially the part with Raymond and H. The 2 brothers haven't met for such a long time and when they did, all H said was "Raymond?" and then they just spoke like acquaintances. I could only think that it's because there's no time for them to talk properly but I suppose if one sees his brother again(whom he thought have died) and whom he loves so much, he'd be overwhelmed or at least be a wee-bit emotional. But there was none. H was not really surprised even, to find him sitting in his car. And then everything happened fast, Ray showing up when Ray Jr. was kidnapped, got shot and then they don't show him anymore, then in the end he, Ray Jr. and Yelina goes to Brazil. And H and Ray just pointed to each other, smile...the end.

Ahh...maybe I felt like this coz I was expecting more. And it's not helping at all when I wanna concentrate and my mom who never watches CSI:M suddenly came and watched and started asking me questions about H, about what's going on, who's Raymond, who's Calleigh, who's Hagen, why Hagen did this and that, and a whole load of other questions! :confused: I do like the part with Calleigh and Hagen though. Poor Hagen, no, actually poor Calleigh. I also laughed when Delko told Calleigh to go have some coffee. :lol:

yes i agree whit zippy in the episod '10-7' somehow H was too distance from hi brother. the story was overwork bt the writers. but i remember few episodes early in S3 when H understand that Ray was alive hi make such tortured physiognomy full whit confusion, suffering and pain....suppose hi was sorry for his self Y and Rj...because they was liveing in such lies...and understand H attitude to R in the final episod '10-7'.. but it`s my own opinion .
i cursorily remember that H said something like this: "how man can leave his wife and son to think hi is dead "
if it was me i will do it like H toward my brather

PS zippy hope yours broken finger is OK and soon will be recover .

yeah I remember those words. Those words are very Horatio. It's just I thought the scene when he saw his bro again for the 1st time in such a long time should be more powerful. I'm not expecting a drama but you know, just a bit more than just 'Raymond?!" :rolleyes:

No, not broken finger, just a twisted toe.

Speaking of Hummers and Raymond, how did Raymond got into Horatio's Hummer anyway!? I mean, H must have locked the doors and make sure the break in siren[or whatever] was on right?? Ray must have been a good agent then. Breaking into his brother's car. :lol:

Speaking of Hummers and Raymond, how did Raymond got into Horatio's Hummer anyway!?
Good point! :lol:

Well apparently Raymond can do anything even come back to life - so I can't say I'm Suprised! :lol:

Coming back to life must have been one of his biggest mistakes but, I guess the writers didn't share my opinion. :p

It was unlike H to be real uncomfortable in his Hummer though. He even looked quite alarmed when Hagen's car was approaching. I gotta admit though, his blue eyes have never been more clear and obvious. I loved that close up! :D

R got into Hammer : "i am clever i did it" hahah that is the word of my teacher on mathematics when hi just prove theorem with "magic".
ok R come back to life but why hi take Y wiht him. f..c this is not fair.

I agree it's unfair Pusher. Raymond is Yelina's husband so, where he goes, she goes too. Along with Junior. :)

Good point Casper! CSI:M is becoming more and more unbelievable but I'm still watching faithfully, simply because of H and the team. Looks like S3's over and next week they're gonna repeat S2 again. Think I'm gonna get super confused when they go from S3 to S2 and then hopefully S4 and I'm now watching S1 again on dvds... :confused: :lol:

well have we ever seen H lock his hummer.. no we have not... and we've never seen him unlock it either.. so

I gotta admit though, his blue eyes have never been more clear and obvious. I loved that close up! :D
That was a really nice close up, I do like a good close up of H his lovely blue eyes! :)

well have we ever seen H lock his hummer.. no we have not... and we've never seen him unlock it either.. so

that would be very careless of a CSI to do that. Or maybe he left it unlocked so that we can all hop in? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back