~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

but nobody is perfect ... not even DC :D

how can you say that? :lol: You're destroying my world view... DC not perfect... incredible :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Not perfect? I must disagree with you there. (This is looks-wise, of course. I can't say any other way seeing as I've never met the man - unfortunately, lol) I think he's perfect.

Well, if look wise, he's the closest thing to perfection. Some people might even put it as, "His face was carved by angels"[Got it from 'Shrek 2'] :lol:. Personality wise, if not carved by angels, HC is the closest thing to being very angelic! :lol:

Woops, I thought I was on the DC thread when I posted that other comment. *is stupid* I agree about his personality, CSIsMANIAC!!!

:lol: No worries Brittany. I get confused sometimes too and I pretty much got a hang of controlling my eagerness to read the post in the threads. :lol:

run or don`t run...?!
i like H in the both ways. but in S3 hi seldom undress hi coat. i think hi must do this staf more often :) independently how funny hi look when hi run or put on narrow shirt :p

the funnier the cuter!!! hes H. whatever he does is great :)

I rather liked the tightness of Horatio's shirt in 'Lost Son'! :devil:
Me too. Especially as he spent most of the episode with 2 top buttons undone as well! :devil:
As for running, he does look very funny! Except in Luce's avatar. He's looking good there! :D
That's what I thought. He's almost running normally in that pic! :lol:

His legs....long legs. I think they're really sexy and in some scenes, I could see his legs clearly. I love that. But then I love everything about him. For me, he's perfect.

I guess most of us here like men who're unconventionally good-looking, not those macho, model-like guys but men who're very grounded and stable....right??? :D

^^^ There is nothing worse for me than a Barbie doll man! I tend to go for the unlikely candidates (Johnny Depp excluded), not that I think DC is unlikely. I just like the boy next door types. And red haired hotties. :lol:

I also have a thing for the older man, much more sophisticated which I find very attractive.

Well.....as much as I like unconventionally good-looking men, I have to say, I'm rather partial to a bit of the model type aswell. Shallow, yes. Bothered? No!

I also have a thing for the older man, much more sophisticated which I find very attractive.

Oh yeah I am definately an older man type too, my housemates tease me about it all the time! :lol:

I like a man who has been weathered by some of lifes battles, gives them character!

I just like the box next door types.

box??? :lol:

I also like older men who're sexy, wise and grounded. Not that I'm that young anymore. :(

Oh yeah I am definately an older man type too, my housemates tease me about it all the time!
I understand my sister does all the time. She really can't see the attraction - but I don't really care, she's clearly blind! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back