~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

I thought he needed to eat something, lol. I think he's a bit skinny. Oh God I sound like my grandma.

Wait, what am I talking about? He's PERFECT. He sets the standard, lol.

I was looking through some of my DC articles/pictures today, and scanned a couple of press ads. I thought I would post this one, as H has that 'ruffled' look which is so very yummy! :devil:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/LtCaineFan/Lucyclip3.jpg

Oh wow...that's a cool pic, Luce! I'd never seen that one before. :D
Glad you liked it! I thought it was a little different and a nice reminder of the 'old' Miami. ;)

we didnt get season 4 here yet. was under suspicion the episode in which H was accused of killing the girl that he was seeing? i might be far away but i am pretty updated. i did not know that he drank wine then. was it a flashback seen of him and the girl before she died?
Yes to both questions pabzi. :) It was a flashback scene at Rachel Turner's apartment where she and H are having dinner.

hi to all again :)

too many post have yesterday and i realy like this :)

i just don`t know from were to start.
well, maybe from DC 50 ages :p hahah not only you guys faind him sexy. my too, but i was write this post only to interrupt one subject H`s underwear for waht we was overstay a few days. nothing personal against H. Hi is my MAN :) all the way.
but like somelone say before i like him a lot now, not before in N.P.D.B. hi there was too sexy and cute but a little to "thick" and young... i like a mature man`s not "slobbery" new sexy movies stars. but thats my opinion :p
and now for H and Frank friendship. it`s is make so good. two man who know haw to survive and to support one other. there is understanding and agreement, there is true frinds between H and F - somthing realy hard to faind in real world. i like this plot a lot.
but notice that H make a good one friendship whit Alexx too. there is a little different(from F) but well done. somehow they respect and complement one other. H is show so worried, tender and devoted toward А and her thinkable and acting. there is a lot of exaples in the all S CSI Miami. it`s good to see man-woman friendship :) for me they tow (H and A) are like mam and dad for the twam :p

PS Claudia hope you don`t mad at me :) i too not in 'first' youth...
Leela incredibly Pic`s you post.
Lucy i love you new ava - H,Hammer and the rain, i just can`t stand it:p
zippy don`t worry for my and cigarest , i smoke that way i tie together H and my habits :)

Thanks Pusher re my avatar. H in action, rain and the Hummer. I was kind of drawn to that screencap - what a combination! :D Also, I do believe it's from the same episode as your avatar too, 'Grave Young Men'. I really thought the latter half of season 1 was excellent. :)

H and Alexx are rather like the mom and dad of the team. They watch over them so to speak. Alexx is a wonderful character.

I think DC has a great figure. He may have a little 'extra' on his tummy, but I like that! I've never been a fan of the 6 pack, male model, perfection type of muscles. He's got really nicely developed upper arms and fantastic long legs! He walks so gracefully and carries himself so well. Plus, he's tall, and that's always attractive to me. Okay, gushing over for the time being! :D

Also, I do believe it's from the same episode as your avatar too, 'Grave Young Men'. I really thought the latter half of season 1 was excellent

Yes my ava is of the end of that epi. cool epi. i miss "old" H and 'old' team.

writers obviously forgot how "beautiful" characters RELATIONSHIP thet have (was) in the show. hope will turn again attention toward H/F, H/A or H/S. we don`t need soop like S4 with H/M...it`s nice to see how all tema care for each other.
and i like men - tall, thin, charming and look stable, gentl and balanccd (steady). don`t like macho mens. hope one day to be like him or have somebady like him - to know hi will be always there for me. did i ask so much ?! :)

PS i like other caps for my new ava - other possibly in the times....
S1 Body Count - H, hands and the ocean ... he look so alone...and i keep walking alone to the end of the world....

I think DC has a great figure. He may have a little 'extra' on his tummy, but I like that! I've never been a fan of the 6 pack, male model, perfection type of muscles. He's got really nicely developed upper arms and fantastic long legs! He walks so gracefully and carries himself so well. Plus, he's tall, and that's always attractive to me. Okay, gushing over for the time being!
i tend to think of him more as Horatio Caine than as David Caruso ( i sorta live on another planet sometimes), but lucy, i agree with what you said about him. he's great!!!!

hi pabzi
i just want to explain something to you. it`s not big trouble, but hope you will understand me. i have mark how yours post view and want to give to you explanation.
this page and forum are basis in HTML code. all html code is strat with ['*'] and finish with [/'*']
we all users can use this code to ours message (post) even. that`s way when you make Quote to somebady post you mast strat writing after this html cod [/'quote'] yous replay (answer) and all yours messages will view like the rest. otherwise look like you Quote your self :)

thanks in advance !!!

(sorry for my intrusion and hope i make a little help)

oh Pusher you're killing me with those pics... Now I know, what I'm about to watch this evening ;)

hey pusher
i really dont understand html code. im not good at that stuff.
i will try.
thanks

it`s "kill" my heart to see H like this. like someone shoot a bullet in my chest...
dogfrog can i sit with you on the couch to watch this epi again. promis i will be quiet :)

I don't to be smartass Pusher, but it's UBB code, not HTML :p

pabzi. What Pusher tries to say. When you quote someone's post, you put [*quote] before it (without that star/asterisk). So be sure, after the quote you put [/*quote] (again without that star/asterisk) so it won't mess up the post :)

weird question:
do you guys think that H works out?
sometimes, when we see him from the side it looks like he has a little bit of fat :)

Actually I think he is really quite thin around his face and has really slim long legs.
But sometimes the wardrobe don't help him! I'm sure in 'Lost Son' they gave him a shirt that was too small, so it looked like he had put on some weight :eek:

Anyway I love H, he is just right ;)

i think the wardrobe people in tv get the clothing sizes wrong for a lot of peeps i like on tv but i dont think h looks fat he has quite a thin look not fat but not stick figure somwhere in between which suits him perfectly

LOL, as much as I like Horatio, there have been a couple of times when I thought his ... umm.. rear end.. looks kinda big... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back