~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

nah i think his backside is sexy i reallydont think he is fat at all, really rather the opposite and i wouldn't want it any other way

i never really thought to look at his rear end.
footyliz, you are right about lost son, there are also a few episodes in season 2 that from the side it looks like he put on weight.
i love him the way he is, its just interesting to think about these things

Really there is no escaping it when you watch NYPD :lol:

But honestly it's worth a look now and then, he is nice and slim ;)

regretfully, i have not seen nypd. they are reshowing season 2 of it in my country, but i see it not worth it, cause DC is only in season 1.
i have heard though that his character there is similar to horatio, which makes me want to see it.
i also heard about his rear end :) do they have season 1 of nypd on dvd?

Same here pabzi - they started off with season 2... but to answer your question, s1 is on dvd (and we even get it soon in German) - and his "rear end" is really nice
wacko.gif

Really there is no escaping it when you watch NYPD :lol:

^Indeed! It will even come to haunt you in your dreams :lol: :lol:

To fat question.... welll... wouldn't be surprised, since he is in _that_age_ besides... as far as I'm concerned and judging his running... at least that (running) he doesn't do muhc :lol: :lol:

about running: I'm glad he doesn't do it more often ;) - he's just no runner... :lol:

I know... I always hit "forward" when watching Black Point when he is running or turn my head away :lol:

Good evening everybody! :)
Thought I'd make a quick post, before I go to bed....

smile1.jpg

Sleep well and pleasant dreams!!! :D

yeah DC is no runner indeed. which is a little bit sad. but nobody is perfect ... not even DC :D

nice pics Leela

Oh yeah he does run really funny, it always makes me laugh :lol:
He also stands a bit goofy footed, it's quite odd, he tends to swing his back leg round in a really bizarre slow deliberate way :confused:

Check out the scene in 'Bodycount' where he is questioning Emmas mum in the school, you can see it really clearly!

Anyway I love DC's little mannerisms, most are really cute ;), and uses them to really good effect to characterise Horatio.

I rather liked the tightness of Horatio's shirt in 'Lost Son'! :devil:

As for running, he does look very funny! Except in Luce's avatar. He's looking good there! :D

I love the way he runs! It's so cute. Also, not being a runner myself, I've found myself imitating it, lol. I must look like a right idiot.

cutest runner there is!!! (well, in short, definately not a runner :) )
he does stand sort of funny sometimes.
leela, great picture!!
when i started to watch (i became obsessed a year ago, but started watching before that, i thought that H did not know how to smile. but the more i saw, i realized that he just has a funny smile.
i love it!!! :)

Saw him run in 'Recoil' and some earlier episode of S1. This is a surprise. My Mom just mentioned to me yesterday about Horatio not running that often in the show. She says his team is doing all the running. I've seen him run so that was the end of our little conversation. :lol:.
As for his smile, the most blinding one to me is Crime Wave. I think there was a little chuckle there somewhere! That threw me off balance for awhile. Of course, all his smiles[which I can count on one hand!] are wonderful. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back