Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

hey, adorelo love the caption. :lol: Btw one belated welcome to H/Y thread for me too. :D

We need to see not only bleeding H, but and one more hand-holding sceen too. ;)

Ok new pic - any likeness with a wet dog in front of a log fire ?! :devil:

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Hee, not only does H have the puppy dog expression down to a fine art, he really does look all soft, cuddly and forlorn in that pic! ;)

Just in case I don't get another opportunity over the next day or so, may I wish everyone here a very peaceful & Happy Christmas! :D

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^I agree with the comment about H.

H: I've missed you so much while you were away.... *gives poor puppy dog look*
    Y: Awww how sweet... you poor thing come here and let me give you some lovin'

I get to watch 'Burned' on Boxing Day yippe!!! Can't wait.

Just in case I don't get tht opportunity to come online too, A Blessed Christmas to you all! :D

4. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Hey y'all. Just dropping in to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas, may you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends.
    Hugs, Kimmie :)

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hrockz your going to love this epi the H/Y scenes were great

wishing you all a merry christmas

6. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

I’m leaving town for Christmas holidays in a few moments, and since I most likely won’t have internet, where I’m going, I just wanted to say this before leaving:

A little smile, a word of cheer,
    A bit of love from someone near,
    A little gift from one held dear,
    Best wishes for the coming year.

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! :D

[​IMG]

I look at you, looking at me
    Now I know why they say the best things are free…
    (Eternal “Angel of Mine”)

7. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Wishing all of you and your loved ones a Blessed and Happy Christmas, a Peaceful and Healthy 2008 and a wee slice of H/Y as well. :)

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I just want to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas ! :D

Hey Hrockz, pls post ur 'Burned' epi review. ;)

Have great time in ur holidays ametista. :) Btw thanks for this lovely pic.

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I wish everybody a Merry christmas and a happy new year! And lets not forget, lots and lots of H/Y for the new year to come! *raises glass*

Now I really gotta go, I have to go claim my piece of the turkey :lol:

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

ametista thanks for the pic,it shows the look of love. Hope you have a nice time away

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Finally managed to watch the whole of 'Burned'. It was one of the better episodes of season 5. Is it just me? I thought when Y is on the episode, H seems more human, meaning he has more emotions and more expressions on his face, even if it's not interacting with Y. And he looks better.

I loved the H/Y interaction and how H has those little smiles when he sees her, makes him really cute. Those smiles he gave her would really melt my heart. He even smiled when Anthony Bryant says he saw them together by he car, like he smiles when remembering his chance encounter with Y. And when H tells her he'll always look after her she nods as if to say she expected him to say that and she understands his hidden feelings for her. Now if only he'd act on those feelings!

And Y looked stunning as usual. And she looked so sorry when she showed him the video of Ryan. She understood that H would be sad about it and tried to say that Ryan proabaly had a good reason for it. Just great chemistry and understanding between H/Y again. Good job on DC and SM's parts.

On a side note can someone tell me why Ryan had to be fired? He was just paying back a debt. Did he break the law or soemthing? Or was it something he couldn't do cos he's a cop?

I like the episode as a whole, but I was really sad cos no Ryan for awhile. I really like Ryan the CSI, and it helps that he's really cute. (sorry OT) I loved the conversation with H and Ryan, again a more human H. So as we all know Y has a positive effect on H, makes him the H we all like.

Ok gota go be sad over no more Ryan Wolfe for awhile... :( another reason to dislike tptb for making him the screw up of the season.... He wasn't like that when we were introduced to him in season 3. Sorry Luce OT again!

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I think he was paying back a gambling debt during working hours. So, there are two significant indiscretions there, plus I imagine gambling is a disciplinary offence when you're in his line of work. Maybe someone else can confirm that's what happened, as I have H/Y tunnel vision in that episode! ;)

No worries re the off-topic-ness - it's still relevant, and we all drift OT at times (me included *cough* BSG *cough*). :D

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I can't believe I haven't been in here in a while. Anyway, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. :D

Speaking of Burned, I loved it because we got to see Yelina and H reunited again. As for Ryan, I feel for him since his character is flawed and so human.

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Hey, I'm so happy to be back here. *sigh* I've had a house full of company for the last 10 days - up to 20 people at a time, most sleeping over - and this has been the first opportunity to wish you all Happy Holidays! At least I'm not too late for New Year!

It's interesting Pusher, that for one of the previous pics your mind went to the same place as mine as to AD. With H/Y both frowning, I just knew it was something like:
    H: Do you think maybe burning at the stake?
    Y: No, that's too quick. I'm thinking something like stoning.

I like that you're now a mod, Luce. One of the family! And yes, you understand OT!

Congrats to everyone on babies (glad to hear Joash is doing well, Hrockz) and other family events.

I'm starting to worry that with the writer's strike, we won't have any more H/Y this season, for the simple reason that we won't have much of anything new this season. That said, I am behind the writers 100%. They should definitely be paid for their material that the GTB post on the internet.

15. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Congratulations on the new additions to families. Hope everyone is healthy and happy. Enjoying the caption game when time allows. I have been wondering about "The Border" and if Yelina/SM will be given a love interest on that show. If that happens, it will be interesting to see if she can create the same chemistry/tension with another leading man. Looking forward to something new as there is certainly nothing terribly exciting looming on the Miami horizon. Sorry, not meaning to be a Scrooge but it feels like we are spinning our wheels here! Hugs to all of you and a happy and prosperous New Year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.