Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

I hear you! :D Yes, of course I can post some countdown pics again. We will have seen most of them before, but as long as that's okay with everyone, I will oblige. I'll be back later. ;)

I don't think anyone would mind seeing pics of H/Y even if we know every detail of them by heart...right? ;)

Yay countdown pics I'd love to have them again till the next time we see Y in a new Miami episode. And yup I wouldn't mind recycling the pics. They're always good to see again.

So I couldn't help but noticing your cries for pictures :p, so here's a little something :

H-Y5.jpg

H-Y6.jpg

H-Y4.jpg
I LOVE Yelina's face on this one :D

I'll be back with more ;)

^I love her face on that one, too! I might have to knick it from you. . .

Hush, you have a cute avatar. :)

Ever have one of those imagined ideas that comes out of thin air then disappears into oblivion? Here's one: Raymond's ghost visits H when he's asleep. . .or maybe we should just say that H dreams that Raymond is talking to him. R tells H that he's wasting time, and why doesn't he take action in regards to the woman he has always loved? I'm thinkin' it might take Raymond's permission for H to make that move - he's just such a silly boy. . . :D

Thanks for the pics Hush. In that one from HA, maybe Yelina is wonder who is the lady that dare to mess with her man. :lol: (or seduce - too strange scar on his forehead :devil:)

Good imagined idea drgnldy. If I have to admit after H/Y hug in '10-7' and Ray Sn. look at them.... I was little hope in epi. 'Rio' before Ray to die this time for real to ask H take care of Yelina, coz he know that there have something strong ... To push H act on his feelings without feel guilt.. But no such luck. This Aerosol fiasco ruin the fun.

Hi Ho! I'm back! It was great, they voted me the most funny person of our class (we're only with 5, so that probably explains it). Anyway the weather was good, but I've been ill day 2 & 3, unfortunately. All in all a great 3day out with my class :)

Love the pictures, was hoping to find new spoiler pics.. Apparantly there aren't any new ones but no problem for me!

As soon as I've got the strenght again (i'm very tired), I'll post some H/Y pics :D

Lovely pics _Hush_!! Thanx for posting!

Welcome back Kit!!! :D
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip...are you still ill?? Hope you get better soon! :)

Patricia said:
are you still ill?? Hope you get better soon! :)

I'm better now. It's possible that I have diabetes, getting myself a test kit one of these days.

Here are the pics that I promised

bscap2003.jpg

bscap2004.jpg

Welcome back Tati. Let's hope you don't have diabetes. It isn't fun to have at all.

Thanks for the pics you all. Very nice ones. Yeah, in addition to Ray Jr, Ray Sr should have asked H to take care of Y too. But things weren't going well between them in 'Rio'. I think I mentioned before that in '10-7' Ray Sr says he loves Ray Jr very much but no mention of Y whatsoever. So one can presume Ray Sr's feelings for Y may have lessened considerably in the years that passed. So as he was dying in 'Rio' his concerns would be for Ray Jr only.

But to be honest I think H doesn't have those boundaries he set up between him and Y anymore or maybe the boundaries are less now. I don't think Ray Sr is the problem now. Y is ready to move on as she hinted in 'Rio' and I think tptb just want H to get over you-know-who first. :rolleyes:
Which I think it's time already.

drgnldy, I rather like the thought of Raymond somehow communicating with H from beyond the grave. Or even just some kind of sign that it's time to move on...and yes, he is such a silly boy!

Countdown pics #17

tn_HHDD9.jpg

tn_HHDD15.jpg

"You can really tell that their feelings are strong for each other." - Elizabeth Devine, DVD audio commentary, Dispo Day.

Welcome back Kit and thanks everyone for the lovely pics. :)

Thanks for the Countdown pics Lucy and pls keep post some H/Y parts from CSI Miami DVD audio commentary. Thanks in advance. :) Btw this make me wonder why Ann D. or even DC don`t see any more this great and strong feelings between H and Yelina. :rolleyes:

Nice to have u back Kit and it`s good to know that u feel better now. ;)

You're welcome. :) I will try to remember some more quotes from the commentaries. When listening to Ann D's commentary on Blood Brothers in particular, she is so taken with the H/Y chemistry and interaction. She really waxes lyrical about it. Her change of heart and direction at the end of Season 3 does not make any sense in light of this, and just "wanting a change" really doesn't cut it at all in terms of an acceptable explanation for the fans. Typical 'monster' behaviour! ;)

Thanks for the countdown pics Luce.

I hope Ann D finds her love for H/Y again, and soon. I think in season 3 as mentioned before, the H/Y vehicle was gathering too much speed and they had to get together already, but tptb didn't want it to happen so soon, so they had to write Y out.

Thanks again dear one. :) And yep it`s so so strangely that Ann D. decide to make some not good at all changes in Miami. I already start to think that only Steven Maeda think out an make this great H/Y plot line back in the time and Ann D. nice comments come only coz of the great success that make H and Yelina chemistry and interaction. Maybe after Mr. Maeda left this tv show she can`t make something so good as before and just move forward. Or other one maybe, some womans take inspiration from theirs own life and now Ann D. hate the romantic real deal things. Who knows :rolleyes: With this awful Aerosol fiasco and non stop screaming that Miami is N 1 tv show I don`t think I`ll understand this 'monster' behaviour ever. The only good news is that we still have Ildy Modrovich on ours side. But from the last Eva La Rue interview and all this info for new charatcers and love interests, make me more and more desperate when can have some screentime for ours fav PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back