Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Okay, form an orderly queue behind me.
*waits patiently in queue with every ounce of self-restraint* Is it my turn to hug H yet? Aww he looks so forelorn I really want to just grab him and hug him.

the end result is always big grin on theirs and ours faces
You got that right!

I'd really like some spoilers soon and even the pics cos I probably won't get to watch 'Burned' till next year.

Pusher, like my ava now? It's thanks to Kit.

Hrockz said:

*waits patiently in queue with every ounce of self-restraint*
What self-restraint? *pushing everybody out of the way to get to H first* :lol:

I'd really like some spoilers soon and even the pics cos I probably won't get to watch 'Burned' till next year.

Amen! *sigh* It will be such a long wait. :(

Lunalove said:
What self-restraint? *pushing everybody out of the way to get to H first* :lol:

OOOOOOh it's on now! ;)

I can't wait to see what happends to this thread when Yelina is back. New stuff to talk about, more people in the thread (probably) etc

hey, Hrockz no need to change ur ava only coz of my silly comment ;) and yes i love this new one (good work Kit) :D this 'Rio' promo pics make me wonder did in S5 DVD box will have extra special video like - 'making the move - Rio epi'. coz again we can see some cut hollging hands scene :devil: also no worry that u`ll see S5 next year. as this have been said a lot times, all guys in this thread will try to do theirs best to post many screencaps and info from epi. 'Burned' few hours after air. in the end i have to say that ours H/Y promo pics don`t have to necessity like E/C. first coz for me it`s too early for such H/Y shipp and second probability we to be disappointed is bigest (like Rio).

awwww this thread next month will be more then FUNNNN - can`t wait :D

*lock H in dark room and give the key to Hrockz & Lunalove or err...befor this Lucy and MD have to put some sense in H* :lol:

I want to be with H in the dark room.. :(

I hope that we'll get another episode with Yelina in it this season, but somehow I don't think we will.. Hopefully next season she's back as regular OR she appears in more than 2 epi's.

So mid may till begin september = NO new CSI Miami. I wonder how I'm going to survive that.. O well I survived more than half a year with H/Y I guess I can do it again. But it'd better be worth my time when S6 airs.

^ Kit dear, if u know what i have in mind to do to H before drag him into this dark room, for sureness hi will need help. what about u to prepare bag with medicine and bandages stuff in it :lol:

Another question from the unknowledgeable newbie that is me, does Ann Donahue produce Miami now? I miss her on LV as she was a PureJoy'er, how do you guys think she'd doing? Word is on the grapevine that a lot of the fans aint happy with her?! Swap ya Carol Mendehlson for her?!

My Miami S1 dvd came tday! Sqqqqeeeee! Let the shipping begin ;)

aww u don`t know for ours rule - to not mention the names of those who must be ashamed :lol: Ann D. is on the top of this black list and in my imagination she is on her way to jump out off the deck on ours pirate ship :lol:

back to ur question, yes Ann Donahue does produce Miami now (as i know the last epis is 503 Death Pool). coz of her Y was send in Brazil (end of S3). her excuse and reason to take this so worng way, was coz of some ideas to change H character a bit. but after they (this monsters) make new one Robocop H, Ann D. forgot to return Yelina in S4 and fix this mess. the good part is that S5 premiere start with H real family :D i still can`t believe that after Ann D. have make such great epis like Blood Brother (BG, NTL etc.) now don`t have any clue how awful is S 4-5 H. agrrrr :mad: supposed u got my thought that this 'lady' is not ours fav producer from very long time ;) here have some discussions time ago that she don`t know what to do next with H/Y relationship and most easy way was to take ride of Yelina from this tv show. now i`m terrified that tptb can destroy ours shipp - like they do with the whole show. hope someone to put Ann D. on her place (open her eyes for the reality) and she never agin to have so big create work on Miami.

19ams87 i know that u will have big fun with CSI Miami S 1 :D hope after this to wacth and S 2-3 - best of the best ;)

Pusher said:
Ann. D is on the top of this black list and in my imagination she is on her way to jump out off the deck on ours pirate ship :lol:

She is sooo gonna walk the plank if we ever comandeer the TPTB! :lol:

S 2-3 - best of the best ;)

Arrg! Must. Get. Job. Need. Money. To. Buy. S2p2. And. S3!!!!!
Oh, wait. We're on a pirate ship, right?! :devil: Mwahahaha!

Lunalove said:
Oh, wait. We're on a pirate ship, right?! :devil: Mwahahaha!

Har Har!

Gonna order myself s2 & s3, although I already have all the episodes .. doing it for the extra's and out of respect for the producers etc :p

Well Ann D. isn't the only one who decides the shows (H/Y)' faith. Let's dump all the writers off our ship! And make Hrockz the primary writer, she does it much better then them anyway :rolleyes: :devil:

God I feel your pain. Carol whatsherface has totally destroyed my LV OTP. I want Ann D back to LV because she loves my OTP on there.

I only got part 1 of S1 tday, Yelina isn't in it until part 2 is she? Gutted :(

First episode she's in is episode 17, so yeah part 2.

O well we also got a couple of writers who adore H/Y like Ildy Modrovich, Corey Miller I think also. Maybe others I don't know :)

*lock H in dark room and give the key to Hrockz & Lunalove
*opens door for Kit*
Oh thank you, thank you! There'll be lots of "hugging" going on in there. And after we're done, we'll shove H out and grab Ann D and throw her in there and knock some sense into her. Alternatively we can do what Kit suggested.

Let's dump all the writers off our ship! And make Hrockz the primary writer, she does it much better then them anyway
Thanks a bunch, you think too highly of me *blush*
But I'll be glad to.

You can go check you my latest update and maybe the writers would drop by too and get the hint.
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1152923

all guys in this thread will try to do theirs best to post many screencaps and info from epi. 'Burned' few hours after air.
Aww you guys are so great! I hope it'll find it's way to youtube too, just the H/Y parts would suffice. I can't wait for next month too. I'm anticipating all the fun we'll have on this thread.

I was just wondering if the lack of spoilers and/or promo pics could be a good or bad thing. Good cos there'll be great progress for H/Y and tptb want to keep us in suspense then when we see it we'll just fall off our couches? Or bad cos they still don't know what direction to take with H/Y? Does anyone know if the episode has even been filmed yet?

Well SM said she was going to film again on CSI Miami in March so yes :)

Jippie a fic update *whiiii*

I was just wondering if the lack of spoilers and/or promo pics could be a good or bad thing.

this don`t mean anything. see this month April have whole four new miami epis. usually in ths case we have spoilers/pics only 1 max 2 weeks before every new epi. this days was for E/C, suppose next week is for H/Y ;) as i know from long time after new epi aired the next few days have some spoiler after this silence till the next new epi.. it`s like vicious circle - always waiting for the next week Mon. or Tues. :lol: i even think to not watch E22 promo, just will waittt *lie to my self*

guys only 18 days till 30 April. what about ours countdown pic to be 18 17 16 ... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back