Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

When I read that I couldn't stop squeeing... Am I normal? :confused:

Love the pics, might drop by with some too later on ;)

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

You're normal Tati, I mean normal in a H/Y fan kinda way. :p

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hey Kit ur ava make me think... uhhh can u pls move H little more close to Christ statue in Rio. this way we will be sure that when it fall will hit H on the head and bring the old one back hehehe or maybe this S 4-5 Horatio is not ours hero, but his evil twin brother Hector. :lol:

did this include normal behaviour for H/Y fan if u feel sad coz Eric/Cal shipers don`t want to invite H to theirs wedding like a best man ?! :lol:

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Horatio's evil twin Hector? :lol: He will now forever be known as that. Pusher, you always manage to inspire me no end. :D

Hrockz, no worries re the peanuts and posting H/Y pics. ;)

[​IMG]

Y: Can you type 'Search for Horatio Caine' into your Sat Nav please Hector?

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ hahaha u make my evening with this pic and caption. thanks !!! :D

whether i stay too long on the sun or smell salt water, but this Sat Nav to me look a lot like Saint Navigator (compass) :devil: ... coz of this i have only one remark, better the St. Nav be in Yelina hands, coz Hector still suffering for Aeresol and by mistake can do again something stupid. :p this evil twin do a lot horrible things the last 2 years. I`m wonder how will Yelina distinguish yin from yang bro. ahhh i know how ... hehe on Hector forehead is writen 'Huge ego, sorry' :lol:

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

:lol: Aerosol is welcome to Hector. I hope they will be very happy togther!
    Without a doubt! Hopefully the trusty Yelina will locate the Real Horatio with her compass. :D

7. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Hello, man have I missed talking about this ship... I watched the ep where the guy that they thought killed Ray got out of jail and I wanted to jump on this forum... but, I was on vacation and couldn't... So, any thing interesting I missed?

8. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I've finished reading all the previous threads, including both the Yelina/Sofia threads, and I'm asking myself "Now What?" We're a bit at loose ends here for want of any news. I don't expect there will be any for a few weeks yet. So SOMEBODY please suggest a topic for discussion! My poor feeble brain is blank, so can someone brighter than I please rev it up?

9. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Horatio has an evil twin? :eek: The mystery of S4/S5 uncovered :lol: Now watching the rest of S4 will never be the same for me, thanks Pusher ;)

I love this a lot :D pls let such scene happen in s6

What I would also want happen in s6 is Horatio loosing his iron control in some way. It’s just beyond my understanding, he had a woman like Yelina by his side for years, and did nothing, and it’s not like he didn’t want her.

Anyway, I know that would make H kinda out of character, but still want something along these lines to happen. It’s in H nature to look after/protect. So I’m thinking he’ll go to great length to protect Y, while she’s doing her P.I. work, and it would be something he’d do covertly/secretly behind her back. Y learning about that and not happy at all, confronts H. H trying to wriggle his way out of it. And as much Y may like having ‘wriggly effect’ on H, she’s getting tired of this stand-still, so she pushes H buttons stronger, making H loose a bit of his control and saying something like: “I will not risk loosing a woman that I love.”

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m having difficult time, imagining what would take H to admit his love for Y out loud. The only way I can imagine that is if Y seriously hurt, and H thinks he might loose her. But I don’t want Y getting hurt just because H could finally say: “I love you” :(

10. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

^I agree with EVERYTHING you said, ametista. The things that NEED to happen just don't seem H-like at all, do they? Sometimes I think his love for her will always be passive and "frail", and never really strong enough to act on. He's loved her this way for so long, the easiest thing would be to continue doing so. No action required. He loves the "idea" of her, not the real human woman, if you know what I mean.

I like your feeling that Y needs to hold him accountable for his actions (re: protecting her in secret, etc.) I so want her to stand up to him and say strong words! Maybe SHE should be the one this time to say "No, I don't think so", and HE will have to work his way back into her good graces.

I see you have good use of the phrase "pushing his buttons." :)

11. silk

silk Prime Suspect

I'm not fortunate enough to be able to lurk here everyday and sometimes miss things along the way. From the way some of the posts are phrased, it sounds as thought SM's return to the show in S6 is imminent. Is this an actual fact or hopeful thinking on our parts?

12. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Hopeful thinking! Just plain ol' hopeful thinking!

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Unfortunately we're all wishing for her return although nothing's concrete yet. The only slight spoiler we have is the email from Corey to Lucy saying that there are things in store for H/Y and that things are going to get interesting. What that means is anybody's guess. Although I don't think things can get interesting in Y's absence so I should think SM will return as Y in s6.

drgnldy I disagree with what you said about H loving the idea of Y and not Y herself. He loves her there's no doubt, just observe the way he looks at her. I think it's the self-erected barriers H has that kept him from acting out on his love for her or professing it. But I think seeing her with Stetler woke him to his senses a little. But H isn't the kind of guy to try break up Y and Stetler so he patiently waited it out. All he hopes for is her happiness and perhaps in a deluded way he thought she was happy with Stetler, hence the act of telling his rival in love about Y's dislike for champagne. I can't remember which ep now, I think it was 'Innocent'.

When he realised what Stetler was doing to Y he tried his best to protect her by threatening him. But still he respected Y's decision to remain with Stetler. Finally when Y kicked Stetler out in 'Whacked', perhaps H saw his chance, but again held back cos he had reason to believe Ray was still alive.

I feel that in 'Whacked' H was ready to move their realationship along, if not for Ray Sr. IMO tptb knew that too, and for the sake of dragging out the H/Y story they ressurected Ray. But now that their respective spouses are dead, and there're no more barriers in the the way, it's time to move H/Y along in the direction we all hope for.

Of course he now has to find some way to explain his ridiculous actions regarding Marisol to her. Perhaps he might try convincing her with the evil twin idea? After they can get past that I think things between them are basically wide open and as long as H can work up the courage, he'll ask Y out. Y knows he loves her, but I guess it would be nice for her if he said it out to her.

Afterall the long-suffering woman has been "by his side all these years", she deserves to hear it from the man himself. Why she remained in a sense faithful and loyal to H all this while, I can only guess is due to her deep love and trust in him and perhaps she's a really generous person. And maybe because H/Y have already established a deep-rooted friendship.

I've spoke my mind, I hope it makes sense.

BTW updated my fic.
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1208916

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Thanks, Hrockz for the above post. I can always count on you to put me back on track when doubt gets the best of me! :) Left alone I tend to go with the worst case senario. :( So glad for this 'support group', and also for Pusher's sharp wit and great sense of humor! :lol:

The only thing I still have to say is that I can't really picture H acting in a positive way - even tho' that's what's needed here. Guess I'm just so used to the stonewalling H. But maybe since we saw a different H (Hector!) in S4, he will surprise us with a new and better persona in S6.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Actually drgnldy everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I wasn't in any way trying to sway you to mine. If that's how you feel about things with H/Y it's fine by me. I didn't mean to say you were wrong or off track. Just wanted to express my opinion.

If in meaning H acting in a positive way meaning him taking the first step then I agree too it's a long shot. It'll take something drastic, but I'm really not hoping for that, unless it's H himself who gets hurt. Though I just hope for something plain and simple, like him turning up at Y's place to ask her out or something. Less angsty and soapy this way. Anything like those romantic scenarios you suggested, nothing too over-the-top or dramatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.