Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

I'm with you wholeheartedly Tally. I would rather avoid the word 'ship' too, even though I appreciate the play on words. I will try to put my thinking cap on, though I'm not the most original with thread titles! I would be happy to have 'The Romantic Real Deal' back again, as I loved that one. ;) I mean, as long as we have a thread to post in, I really don't mind what it's called (apart from the 'ship' thing). :)

2. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Well, I agree with Lucy on thread name thing. I don’t really care much about thread name too, as long as the thread exists, so that I have a place to lurk and post in every three days or so (me not really a vocal person :p). I’ll be happy with whatever name you choose guys :D

I’m not good with ‘naming thing’, but I really liked something Hrockz said. Maybe it was already suggested, I’m not sure, anyway…

Horatio & Yelina #7 – She knows her man

okay, the other suggestion is kinda silly/crazy. I heard Fugees song today and the words are stuck in my head :p

Horatio & Yelina #7 – tptb stop killing us softly

Yesterday I finally saw the whole “Hurricane Anthony” ep for the first time… I’m totally in love with this ep!!! :D
    Would it be too much asking for such ep in S6?

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Man, I love this this epi. :D I just don`t know what is my fav part form it. The first time when I watch CSI Miami (S 1-3) I too miss it and had chance to see it little before S4 premiere. Now like you I too know why this epi win last year N. 1 place in most fave epi in Miami forum polls. :)

re new title ... i`m ok with everyone final decision... even we to start new thread only with this part Horatio & Yelina #7 is more then enough for me. ;)

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I just wanted to wish our lovely Moderator MiamiDade a very Happy Birthday! :D

Here's a picture I know you like very much. ;)

[​IMG]

Have a great day! :D

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Happy Birthday MD! I love that pic too Luce. It's in the eyes. Hmm... maybe that's what we should call the next thread name, Horatio and Yelina #7 - It's in the eyes Afterall there's no denying the great on-screen chemistry.

If we wanna go to songs for inspiration then everytime Nickelback song 'Far Away'. I love the part that goes I love you, I loved you all along, and I forgive you, for being away for far too long, so keep breathing, cos I'm not leaving you anymore.

So if we could like shrink that into a sentence like Horatio & Yelina #7 - I've loved you all along

or Horatio & Yelina #7 - I'm not leaving anymore

What do you guys think? I'm thinking whay didn't I think of using this song earlier.

Fic update:
    http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1211992

6. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday MD. Love the pic Luce.

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Happy Birthday MD. :D Hope u have great day and a lot of fun dear one. :) As I see u alredy have one birthday present from ours thread - re this lovely H/Y pic from 'Vengeance' that Lucy post ;) *hugs*

8. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Many Happy Returns of the Day, MD. Wishing you good health and peaceful times, dear one. *huggles*

Brilliant pic, Luce! LOVE how this stunning image makes it so that where H ends, Y begins and vice-versa. Lovely symmetry. :)

9. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Hrocz said :"So if we could like shrink that into a sentence like Horatio & Yelina #7 - I've loved you all along"

THIS ONE GET'S MY VOTE!!! I love it and it is soooo appropriate! Tells us everything we need to know about these two and their history without be smarmy!

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Aww, thanks so much everyone! :D *huggles*

My favourite pic too - like Tally mentioned, I love the symmetry. A very, very clever picture, entirely intentional I'm sure. Thanks for posting it Luce. :)

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

OT- Please forgive but I had a pm asking how my hubby was doing & realized I hadn't given an update. I'm sooooooooo sorry but, since coming back from vacation, my husband having his other tests done etc. It's been hectic. Anyway, he went for more tests this past Tues. They did find some things & are waiting on results of the biopsies which is what's so bad about all of this. There's a chance of cancer but there again not sure since we haven't heard nothing yet. Will update as soon as possible. Thanks again guys for everything.

Okay as soon as I'm able to get more pics of H/Y will be posting more wp's. LOL

12. ametista

ametista Prime Suspect

Happy B-day MiamiDade :D

katpin hope you’ll hear good news regarding your husband soon

I’m sorry for bothering you with something stupid like this, but…

How long ago did Ray Sr. die?

In S1 it was mentioned few times that he died two years ago, then in S2 first ep “Blood Brothers” Stetler says that he died couple of years ago. Then ep “Big Brother”, that’s when it gets confusing for me. In Suzie’s apartment, when H sees Maddison, and asks ‘did Ray knew about her?’ and Suzie says something like ‘no, he died before I could tell him I was pregnant’. So Ray died before Maddison was born, and she four years old in this ep. So if I’m doing math right, then Ray died about five years ago.
    What I don’t understand is how it’s possible that about two years passed between eps “Blood Brothers” and “Big Brother”. I’m very confused, I would be very grateful if someone explained how CSI Miami timeline works.

13. silk

silk Prime Suspect

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS! The time line has ALWAYS bothered me! Just doesn't jell, does it? Guess this would be more of the 'creative' writing style of tptb and YOU are brilliant to have noticed and mentioned what most of us who have been watching for a while accepted long ago because.... frankly there really is no explanation for the incontinuity.

katpin...offering prayers for your husband's outcome on his tests and for 'strength for your journey'.

14. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I like : I loved you all along

MD, happy birthday! I wish you a lot of HY-kisses the next year :D

I also just accepted the fact the time doesn't seem right, in the first three seasons the HY-storyline is great but the math...
    I hope in s6 they again forget the math and focus on H and Y :D

15. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

That,s a great name for the new thread,got my vote it just says it all what we know about H/Y

Best wishes on ur B-day MD

Lucylike the pic made my day got wet on the way to work this morning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.