Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Indeed we did get dancing by candlelight. ;) There are lots of parallels here when considering how romance should be played out on screen. So simple, yet so effective, subtle and downright brilliant to watch.

DC should just take it upon himself to kiss Sofia, unscripted. He likes to improvise his scenes, so that would be my suggestion.
Best thought/suggestion I've heard all year.

Someone should tell DC that, I'm sure he'd wanna kiss someone as hot as SM. :p
Not that I'm implying anything is going on between them in real life, and I want it to anyway.

Since we're all talking about this kiss thing, we should make it our next thread name, something about them kissing. You know how the thread name tends to make things happen on TV.

so Horatio & Yelina #7 - Kiss Already!

or something like that might be a good idea.

This just crossed my mind, if/when they really do kiss, almost everyone here will have that screencap as their ava and/or banner. :lol:

SwanSwan_H said:
Lucy said:
DC should just take it upon himself to kiss Sofia, unscripted. He likes to improvise his scenes, so that would be my suggestion. :D Eddie Olmos did this to Mary McDonnell in BSG and the producers loved it, so they kept it in. Now that is how to delight and inspire a fandom! :)
Inspired. :D If only this would happen! Re dancing by candlelight, I believe we also had this in BSG too. It's so rewarding to watch when things just click into place so naturally. DC and SM certainly have the chemistry to pull it off (just like EJO & MM). Shame the writing falls way short, but oh well.

I vote with both hands for this scenario :D Ahhh we again talk for BSG, damn they steal all this brilliant ideas how romance should be played out on screen and Miami writers don`t like to repeat pattern/formula :lol: What about TPTB to invite Eddie Olmos or Mary McDonnell like guest stars in Miami... Till they do theirs job can try and to bring some sense in DC and Ann D. heads. Humm .... no, no I can`t want this from this two great main stars from BSG. It would be like to rent from Prem'ship League Stevy G. and to force him play for my town football team in Bulgaria. Poor then, what talent loss. I again and still hope if SM come back in S6, TPTB to offer her part/role that can show/develop her great actor quality.

I can`t want this from this two great main stars from BSG. It would be like to rent from Prem'ship League Stevy G. and to force him play for my town football team in Bulgaria.
Nice analogy! ;)

Aw, the spontaneous BSG kiss was wonderful. It's so true how sometimes the simplest of moments can be so inspiring. The H/Y scenes have always been subtle and beautifully acted, even when the writing is substandard, but there has been too much stalling and no real development. We need to see Sofia more involved in proceedings! That would at least be a big step in the right direction.

Indeed, I'm certainly curious to find out how involved Sofia will be in the show next season. I really hope we're not left in limbo again, and that something more concrete is set in place regarding her role.

We usually start hearing spoilers in July, so hopefully, we'll hear something soon. :)

The fact that Yelina work as P.I. for me still give a lot chance/opportunity to be involve more in S6. In epi 'Burned' her case cross with H work, why not in the future Horatio to turn for help from Yelina. Not so impossible moment coz in S5 H ask Rick for help. In my mind still stay one H enemy - Supervisor O'Shay (H don`t catch him, and O'Shay threaten to 'revenge' H). Also what about Ryan... yes Yelina show the tape that prove Wolfe guilt, but she still can help H to rehire his CSI ... I`m wonder did Wolfe fans blame Yelina for his release/retire...

Anyway... Where is the thump thump? er... H/Y pics...hey Lucy, pls stop eat peanuts and do something refreshing for the Fleet. :lol:

:lol: Er, okay, H/Y pics....

tn_hhextreme3.jpg

H: Would you, er, would you <pauses> like to take a walk along the beach? ;)
I`m wonder did Wolfe fans blame Yelina for his release/retire...
I don't think so, certainly not from what I have read - possibly because Yelina seemed to feel very saddened by having to give H the bad news re Ryan. We know she likes and respect Ryan, so she would have felt very disappointed by this turn of events.

Maybe they could be in conflict over a case, because she feels confidentiality is important to her client (or there's something special about her client so his/her identity must be hidden) and H wants her to give up evidence regarding the case because it has something to do with a case he's working on.

^ I like a lot this scenario. ;) Very well fiting with both H & Yelina charactrs. Can you go and talk with Ann D. to make such epi ?! :devil:

At some points I`m afraid coz H nature is to defend/protect all peoples (especially Yelina), TPTB in the end can decide our hero to save Yelina from someone of her clients or 'targets'. (bad guy who don`t like her investigation). I more 'cross fingers' for one old false spoiler to come in S6 re H get wounded (coz Yelina will be by his side till he recover.)

Awww thanks a lot Lucy for this lovely pic from 'Extreme'. :D I have miss your captions hehe. Also I'm glad to know that Ryan`s fans understand Yelina in epi 'Burned'. :)

Also I'm glad to know that Ryan`s fans understand Yelina in epi 'Burned'.

wait, you don't know my answer. :devil:

After reading the first spoiler about 'Burned' I thought that maybe Yelina would whistle-blow it. I had an nice rant about it on my LJ because it didn't make sense and I wrote: 'she would got to Horatio first.'

and of course she did. She didn't want to harm Horatio or Ryan (I think she likes him) and she knows how much Horatio cares about his team. She met Horatio outside the lab and showed him the video in private. The only open question is how Stetler knew about this. and no, I'm not blaming Horatio for this. He helped him often enough. but this is another story and doesn't belong in this thread.

Yelina did the right thing, Ryan made the mistake. It's his own fault.

Yelina's handling of the situation is another perfect example how much she knows about Horatio and how much he cares about him.

oh and about mentioning other characters. Ryan for example is linked with some great H/Y moments (UTI, the dialogue with Calleigh, Burned).
It shows that the H/Y storyline is perfectly integrated in the show and not a 'stand-alone' storyline.
It also shows that the others are fully aware about the attraction between them.

Are you OK there inge ?! Sorry for step on your fingers. *hugs*

It shows that the H/Y storyline is perfectly integrated in the show and not a 'stand-alone' storyline.
It also shows that the others are fully aware about the attraction between them.

So Say We All ! :D

^ my dear, everything is perfect. :) no worries please.
The first sentence was meant as a joke. ;)

It's an interesting discussion and it shows how much the storylines are linked with each other.

again, it was Ryan's fault not Yelina's.

Lovely pic, they're in matching outfits (as they sometimes seem to be in) I'm snagging it. Luce, good to see all that peanut eating didn't mess with your ability to post great caps :lol:

The PI story for Y is very interesting, but I think getting them together first then a confilct proffesional in nature would make it more interesting to watch and see it played out, And we know how much she can make H wriggle and push his buttons. DC and SM would play it out superbly.

I agree that Y was clearly upset when she showed H the footage of Ryan in 'Burned'. She did it in private as mentioned and after H saw the footage, she knew H would be upset. The look on her face showed she was upset by it too, and she tried to console H by saying "maybe he had a good reason for it", trying to find some reason for Ryan's actions. Just shows how much she still knows her H and can read him so well.

It would be even better in s6 if we find out they've been in touch, like H turns up for dinner or something, then later their paths cross in work, so that at least it shows H kept his promise, and not that they only meet up because of work.

EDIT: Updated my fic again
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1208097

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back